What I would like…. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What I would like….

Jan 11, 2017
1. Blackburn to beat Wednesday 2.a win at Millwall next week 3. The club interviewing new manager candidates in the next 2 weeks and appointing at the Hull game 4 Morgan to go for £25 million 5 Gibson to sign a new contract as there are rumours he is off 6 Everton to be relegated….its not much to ask is it??

Reactions: elburtontrev
Feb 14, 2022
1. Blackburn to beat Wednesday 2.a win at Millwall next week 3. The club interviewing new manager candidates in the next 2 weeks and appointing at the Hull game 4 Morgan to go for £25 million 5 Gibson to sign a new contract as there are rumours he is off 6 Everton to be relegated….its not much to ask is it??

Off to a good start anyway!..... I think you would get better odds on none of that happening then even 1 or 2 coming off.

On a side note, what his Gibson done wrong now to be left out and then played out of his best position? I get the Leicester game - free hit, chance of a rest etc. But yesterday, that was wrong to firstly leave out our most consistent defender over the season and then bring him on out of position at left back and leave Galloway in the middle. Bit odd I thought!