Liam Rosenior!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Been working all day without hearing news. Soon as I switched Talksport on this was the first news I heard. My immediate thoughts - he is the perfect fit. I've been admiring him from afar all season. Pleasant man clearly with ahead full of good ideas. I'm excited at just the speculation. Really hope this happens and happens quickly.

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
Simon had better be in the car with its direction pointing towards Hull with a massive comedy cheque pointing out the sun roof.....

Announce it Argyle!

• Haha
Reactions: IvyG

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
Been working all day without hearing news. Soon as I switched Talksport on this was the first news I heard. My immediate thoughts - he is the perfect fit. I've been admiring him from afar all season. Pleasant man clearly with ahead full of good ideas. I'm excited at just the speculation. Really hope this happens and happens quickly.
this is exactly my sentiment.

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
The Hull fan site is worth a visit. Without exception every poster is gutted or dissapointed.
A lot are but I've also read a lot of comments regarding how boring the performances could be, especially at home, and how the team could be tactically one dimensional.
I think he would probably be a good appointment but he does have his limitations. However, he's still very inexperienced so Argyle could be just the place for him to hone his skills.

Mar 13, 2021
Would love to see him here , totally agree with all your comments ,and Hull have been strong and consisstant this season and they do not have the strongest playing budget in the league and he seems such a loyal and committed person to the club he his with at his moment in time, YES bring this gentleman and no bully boy to argyle, afterall he may be going this summer but Morgan played best with an arm and sensitivity to him around and not tellings offs ?

Jul 28, 2020
Lyrics from : 'new kid in town' Eagles (adapted):
' theres talk on the street it sounds so familiar
Great expectations everybody's watching you
People you meet they all seem to know you
........' (Liam) come lately
The new kid in town
Everybody loves you
So dont let them down....'

Jul 12, 2016
Not familiar with the guy but why would he be such a catch for us?
Our stand in manager outsmarted him on Saturday and he only has limited experience.

Reactions: IvyG
Status
Not open for further replies.