Liam Rosenior!! | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2016
By which logic, we wouldnt take the Norwich or Leicester managers
Some fans make a judgement about somebody knowing very little about their capabilities. Thankfully SH is far more cautious than the fans and will offer the job of head coach to the best person for the job not because that person may be most popular.He has far more to lose if he gets this appointment wrong.

Reactions: Frank the Phone

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
My god Cobi you don’t half make quick decisions based on the flimsiest of evidence. Extremely classy to shake hands? I suspect most managers do at the end of the game.

Have you watched it?

Dewsnip/Nance/Ireland were getting swarmed by fans, it would have been easy for Rosenior to just head for the tunnel, but he was patient and still wanted to shake each of theirs hands, despite losing the game. He then waited in the tunnel to shake hands with every Argyle player.

He showed a lot of class on the day.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
My god Cobi you don’t half make quick decisions based on the flimsiest of evidence. Extremely classy to shake hands? I suspect most managers do at the end of the game.
My guess is that you probably don't watch much football outside of Argyle? I could be wrong, but that's how it's coming across here. I know Cobi does, and I know he'll have seen a lot of, and know a lot about Liam Rosenior. Rosenior's been managing and coaching at a good level for half a decade, he's also been a pundit on TV for years. Anyone who watches regular football on TV, and watches highlights shows etc will have seen a lot of Liam Rosenior over the last five years. This is not just a snap judgement over someone no-one knows. People have seen a lot of Rosenior, and they have liked what they've seen.

May 5, 2023
Some fans make a judgement about somebody knowing very little about their capabilities. Thankfully SH is far more cautious than the fans and will offer the job of head coach to the best person for the job not because that person may be most popular.He has far more to lose if he gets this appointment wrong.
Workerd well last time.

Jul 12, 2016
Have you watched it?

Dewsnip/Nance/Ireland were getting swarmed by fans, it would have been easy for Rosenior to just head for the tunnel, but he was patient and still wanted to shake each of theirs hands, despite losing the game. He then waited in the tunnel to shake hands with every Argyle player.

He showed a lot of class on the day.
Touch of class ? He only shook hands. Talk about making something out of nothing. Is Rosenior related to Hazard by any chance?You are displaying the same level of unwarranted excitement on both of them .

• Sad
Reactions: Said old Green
Dec 3, 2005
That worked well with the appointment of Foster lol

Jul 12, 2016
My guess is that you probably don't watch much football outside of Argyle? I could be wrong, but that's how it's coming across here. I know Cobi does, and I know he'll have seen a lot of, and know a lot about Liam Rosenior. Rosenior's been managing and coaching at a good level for half a decade, he's also been a pundit on TV for years. Anyone who watches regular football on TV, and watches highlights shows etc will have seen a lot of Liam Rosenior over the last five years. This is not just a snap judgement over someone no-one knows. People have seen a lot of Rosenior, and they have liked what they've seen.
Cobi thinks he knows everything about football and I can only assume that you are of a similar type. What has being a pundit on television got to do with being a good headcoach. Holloway was also a pundit. I am grateful that Argyle will do far more homework on our new head coach than watching an ex footballer talking well on t.v.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
One mistake and poor SH will not be allowed to forget. It. The self righteous fans on here get on my tripe.
Tbf it was an almighty mistake wasn't it?
8 defeats in his last 11 games is an awful record, even allowing for the bullying and other things he did, it was awful and Simon clearly had no idea somehow what was going on at his club, this is probably because he is rarely at the stadium.
Even now as we look for someone to take charge he is back in the USA, just seems odd that he makes these decisions yet is never here to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.