• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

US Civil Case - Randy Andy

Dec 9, 2021
I see that a US judge has said the case being brought against him can be heard.

Hopefully the arrogant little sh*t will get his come uppance.

Just hope the woman involved doesn’t cave in and accept out of court again. People like him need to be shown that they can no longer act with impunity. He’s a horrible creature and the mother of his children is just as bad.

Dec 9, 2021
Happy with that. Should have happened a long, long time ago considering the times he has abused his position and status as a Royal.

Reactions: greeneagle
Dec 9, 2021
Anyone else find the use of the 'R' word in the thread title a bit inappropriate?
This is a guy abusing young girls (allegedly) not a 'Confessions of a Prince' movie.
He's been referred too as that on many occasions in the press. I wouldn't even be surprised if he quite likes it.

Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
I see that a US judge has said the case being brought against him can be heard.

Hopefully the arrogant little sh*t will get his come uppance.

Just hope the woman involved doesn’t cave in and accept out of court again. People like him need to be shown that they can no longer act with impunity. He’s a horrible creature and the mother of his children is just as bad.
Apparently she is adamant she wishes to see justice done. No way is she pulling out.

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah cos like Andrew was best mates with 2 convicted sex traffickers and is accused of sexually assaulting under age girls and Harry was er hounded out of the country by the right wing press for marrying a black woman?
That’s right. Harry, who saw action in Afghanistan, was hounded out of the Country by some nasty people who wrote some nasty stuff in their newspapers.

Him leaving the Country had absolutely nothing to do with him wanting to relinquish his Royal duties and to earn mega bucks. I bet those nasty people who wrote those nasty words in their papers don’t give a jot about what they’ve done either. Nasty, nasty people.

Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
The smear campaign against Harry started after the alleged affair between Prince William and Rose Hanbury first surfaced a couple of years ago: that was apparently the start of the fall in the relationship between the brothers ... that plus William being the person who questioned what the colour of Harry/Megan's first-born would be.

Dec 9, 2021
The smear campaign against Harry started after the alleged affair between Prince William and Rose Hanbury first surfaced a couple of years ago: that was apparently the start of the fall in the relationship between the brothers ... that plus William being the person who questioned what the colour of Harry/Megan's first-born would be.
I didn’t realise that was known. Must admit, I always thought it was Charles.