Under the radar. (Jordan Houghton)

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
For me its great to see someone who can receive the ball in difficult circumstances without any panic and 99% of the time move the ball on safely and normally forward. Great signing and a big player for us, the bonus being I am sure Randell is learning lots from him.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Absolutely class player! As has already been said, he always looks to get the ball forward if possible. It was a criticism of Fornah that he didn’t play forward enough which made us slow and disjointed. Houghton has the skill and calmness to turn and play it forward. This gives us so much more momentum. In addition he very very rarely loses the ball. In my opinion he is the main positive this season. His calmness is allowing Canara and Broom to play with the dynamism that we are loving.
I totally agree. Fornah rarely wasted a ball but he rarely got us going upfield, something that Houghton excells at. RL's signings have (nearly) all been very good indeed this season, illustrating how quickly he learnt from the last campaign.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Fir me, the best in that role since Steve Adams, another who went under the radar week after week.