Under the radar. (Jordan Houghton) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Under the radar. (Jordan Houghton)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He’s been excellent. I thought Randell was going to be a starter this season but Houghton has just been too good.

Reactions: smudja
Jul 23, 2021
It's a long season but the lad sets the standard for the CM role so far and in the current style of play is the player in occupation! The excellent Randell is a shade behind at the mo.

Reactions: smudja
Aug 15, 2015
He's been fantastic. Superb when under pressure. Calm in possession and importantly he looks to play the ball forward when he can. He's a really excellent player at this level and most certainly an upgrade on Fornah (who unsurprisingly isn't getting a look in at Forest). Same goes with Broom and Camara is playing better this season too.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
He is our Mister consistency and does the less glamouress stuff while Broom and Camara take more of the plaudits. He has been my motm on several occasions this season. A big upgrade on Fornah.

Oct 31, 2015
He has made a massive difference to us in midfield. Wins most tackles and delivers nearly all his passes. Along side Broomy it's really changed our midfield dynamic.

Sep 25, 2010
I also think, because of the really impressive play of both Broom and Pan, is the exceptional form of Houghton. Don’t think he has received recognition yet.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A younger David Fox, calm, two footed and able to find the simple pass.
The best quarterback over the last two seasons.

Reactions: Deacster

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Calm,very assured, maturity beyond his years (his age)- you can see in spades is pedigree

Yes the defensive unit & the flair, creative players are currently taking all the plaudits but he to me has been the missing piece that we have searched a very long time for

He is the vital cog in a extremely well oiled machine & he goes about it with the minimum of fuss

Rands may not be getting a look in for now- but he will be learning & developing on a daily basis from an extremely accomplished player

RLs signings over the summer were brought in for a reason- seasoned pros who have been there, seen it , done it - their knowledge , skill set will be invaluable to the youngsters coming through who train with the 1st team on a daily basis

Apr 8, 2014
First one to admit it. His season here on loan I was less than impressed and was far from blown away by this signing in the summer. But he has undoubtably been one of our best players really seems to have matured in those years away and came back a man. It’ll take a lot to forget him celebrating in front of the Devonport end against us, which probably showed his maturity at the time as well, but he’s definitely got the forgiveness.

Absolutely class player! As has already been said, he always looks to get the ball forward if possible. It was a criticism of Fornah that he didn’t play forward enough which made us slow and disjointed. Houghton has the skill and calmness to turn and play it forward. This gives us so much more momentum. In addition he very very rarely loses the ball. In my opinion he is the main positive this season. His calmness is allowing Canara and Broom to play with the dynamism that we are loving.