Tuesday night games (incl dark shirt chat) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tuesday night games (incl dark shirt chat)

Oct 15, 2017
If the club stuck to its colours of Green, Black AND white it might help. This seasons grungy combo of dark green and black is a poor match. If those people in the office think we must have dark green fine. But contrasting white shorts would look much better with it. If they really like the black then add black socks or something. But please no black shorts.

I keep reading about Argyles traditional green it may well have been in 1886 but when I first saw them play in the late 40s right through the 50s, 60s, 70s they wore a light green Hibernian style, it seemed to go darker when they started
started to play in green and black stripes.

Reactions: stewthenoo
Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Do you not think Blackpool players blend into a background of orange replica shirts, orange scarves and orange seats at Bloomfield Road?
I think if the players and manager don’t see any problem then we accept there isn’t a problem don’t we?
It reminds me of the Hans Christian Andersen fable of the Emperors new clothes. Perhaps they’re afraid to look foolish. 🤔

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I think if the players and manager don’t see any problem then we accept there isn’t a problem don’t we?
Not necessarily. I’m sure there are lots of factors limiting my achievements that I am not aware of but if someone pointed one of these factors out to me I could potentially act on the feedback and improve my performance.

Reactions: Superguy and Tonka
Sep 25, 2010
I think he was quite dismissive of the dark colour shirt debate, and got the impression, like most of us, it is a stupid debate, and some ridiculous questions yesterday, about it.

He didn’t seem at all concerned at all about it, and not a problem.

He made a joke about and said Dom Telford was the only colour blind player, and has now left.

Time to let it go, with him, and he said he has got other issues to sort out, instead of colour of our shirts.

Reactions: rsp4
Jun 27, 2019
Ryan Lowe said at today’s Senior Greens, that there is no problem playing in green shirts for evening matches. It has never been mentioned by the players.
What a surprise!

It's almost as though some fans think they know better than the actual people who have to play in the kit. Professional people, by the way, who would do whatever they could to get that kit changed if it inhibited their performance by even just 1%.

That should be the end of the matter but I bet it won't be.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He was told why the question was asked (Pasoti) and he said that players have not complained about picking out colleagues at evening games.
No problem. At least, he knows that it has been discussed on here.

Jun 27, 2021
Not just dark colours on a Tuesdays.

Attachments

• 15706295-FA8C-4DCF-9384-99B742722B83.jpeg
    15706295-FA8C-4DCF-9384-99B742722B83.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 9

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
What a surprise!

It's almost as though some fans think they know better than the actual people who have to play in the kit. Professional people, by the way, who would do whatever they could to get that kit changed if it inhibited their performance by even just 1%.

That should be the end of the matter but I bet it won't be.
It could be so much worse. The away strip could be pink 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: Jenko14