Trying to trace Tim Wills | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trying to trace Tim Wills

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A gentleman called Roger Womack has contacted us to ask for help in finding his former RAF colleague Tim Wills. Roger is looking to invite Tim to a 50 year reunion event but has lost contact.

Roger traced Tim to Southend in 2019, but hasn't found any details since. Tim will be either 66 or 67, is from Plymouth and an avid Plymouth Argyle fan.

Anyone?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just had a look, last post 2016, so perhaps that's why he's trying to trace him bud.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Before anyone offers information to Mr Womack, is he considered to be looking legitimately and isn’t a “wrong ‘un”?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

Roger and Tim are now in touch.

It was handled delicately and checks were in place to ensure it was a kosher enquiry.

Last edited:
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Remember many years ago in Bournemouth, the Police started having announcements made at the football asking for certain wanted persons who were thought to be at the match, to report to the main entrance as they had won a cash prize. Needless to say, it worked a couple of times and they were whisked off in handcuffs.

Friends reunited 😀

Dubya

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Oct 5, 2021
Hi Guys, thanks for letting me join your group. Unfortunately Roger and Tim are still not in touch, so still tryimng to find him.

cheers, Roger

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I now believe both Roger and Tim ARE now in contact. 👏

Last edited:

Dubya

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Oct 5, 2021
Ian, thank you and your members for your help in finding Tim. It is greatly appreciated. He has my details but as of yet has not been in touch.

Cheers, Roger.