Truro City players not paid! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Truro City players not paid!

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
B

bandwagon

Proper tangled web this is - where is this bloody FL response!!

A

Anonymous

I have had an e-mail back from the Football League which confirms that they are still looking into Kevin Heaney's position at Truro City as well as his involvement in the Bishop International Ltd / PAFC (125) Ltd preferred bid.

This comes on a day when it is understood that he is still trying to secure an agreement in a meeting with Lombard as the principal secured creditor. I am sure that Lombard, as part of a publicly owned bank (RBS) will want to be assured of the source of the funding before agreeing to settle their secured debt and allow the purchase of the freehold of Home Park to be completed.

So two of the principal condition precedents to the completion of the Sale and Purchase Agreement have still not been overcome with less than four working days to Guilfoyle's imposed deadline.

A

Anonymous

Let's pray that Brendan, does not give the Contigency Committee a derisory 24 hour deadline then.

4 months for Plan A and 24 hours for The Contigency, not equitable is it? :think:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
IJN":f2rv0rmt said:
Let's pray that Brendan, does not give the Contigency Committee a derisory 24 hour deadline then.

4 months for Plan A and 24 hours for The Contigency, not equitable is it? :think:

Totally inequitable that would be. I find it simply amazing that we are so close to the apparent deadline day and the arrangement with the principal secured creditor is not agreed. This in my book, would be the sort of thing handled by the PB's solicitors directly with the legal dept. of Lombard Finance weeks ago.

T

Tim Chown

And now it seems the 12th is not a deadline at all.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I heard from my rock solid source that they were told by Heaney they would get paid by cheque tonight/tomorrow as Heaney had received a payment but needed to wait until the funds had cleared.

I wonder if this is the £5million+ prop sale needed to buy Argyle.

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
Hattrick13":287slgc5 said:
I heard from my rock solid source that they were told by Heaney they would get paid by cheque tonight/tomorrow as Heaney had received a payment but needed to wait until the funds had cleared.

Bloody hope not.

Dec 7, 2006
sharkbait":22yi1q0k said:
Hattrick13":22yi1q0k said:

Bloody hope not.
Plus 1. I don't want that shyte anywhere near Argyle. :banghead:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I cannot believe for one moment that this amount of money would be made available such that it needed a cheque to clear. It would be done by fast electronic transfer in as little as 10 minutes if need be.

Dec 7, 2006
That's a very good point. Amounts like £5m would never be transferred by cheque. Another bleddy curveball from the little ginger winker methinks? :mad:

Jul 13, 2009
Hattrick13 said:

I wonder if this is the £5million+ prop sale needed to buy Argyle.[/quote]

Won't happen.