Truro City players not paid! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Truro City players not paid!

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Deep Throat":3p50hg3i said:
Well, well, well. According to a very reliable source, the players have not yet been paid the bonuses for last year's promotion OR the last two months.

12th August, not a friggin' chance. Come in James Brent. :eh: :? :|

I have been told the same from a rock solid source!

A

Anonymous

Chaps, I too have heard this rumour, from an extremely good source, but rules are rules.

This has to stay on the Rumours board until someone can provide a link.

Jan 7, 2004
Can't we take everything about Heaney as gospel? Everyone knows it true anyway and we would never find at link because he doesn't do media. :silent:

A

Anonymous

If it up to me I would matey, but another Mod moved this one, so we don't all think alike. :greensmile:

May 22, 2006
Quintrell_Green":3fsj2tsf said:
Given the apparent no longer association with Truro City, it begs the question as to why he was involved in the Directors' box at the recently friendly. Who was he a guest of on the night?

So if he has no association with Truro does this clear the way for involvement with PAFC?

A

Anonymous

IJN":ujzpmdt5 said:
If it up to me I would matey, but another Mod moved this one, so we don't all think alike. :greensmile:

So we have mods in the Heaney camp?

God help us.

A

Anonymous

I don't know if we do, but I do know we have Mods that won't bend the 'Rumour Rule'. :greensmile:

A

Anonymous

IJN, you'd better get on the phone to Bazza Hayles then!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
The Nightfly":u3j9p0sx said:
IJN":u3j9p0sx said:

So we have mods in the Heaney camp?

God help us.

:lol: :lol:

Because something unsubstatiated has been posted and subsequently moved to rumours does not mean the Mod in question is in one camp or the other! It means they are doing their job and stopping the proverbial from hitting the fan.

:wave:

A

Anonymous

I do understand Bubba (is that a US president or a Corrie character?).

My longer-standing PASOTI friends assure me that Deep Throat has a pretty good track record though!

:thumbup:

P

pete707

I've also heard from a Truro player that they haven't been paid. Shocking.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
The Nightfly":3886m04r said:
I do understand Bubba (is that a US president or a Corrie character?).

My longer-standing PASOTI friends assure me that Deep Throat has a pretty good track record though!

:thumbup:

No its Forrest Gump. :shh:

Your long standing Pasoti friends are correct looking at Deep Throats record but it belongs here until a link is provided, I did not move it either but whoever did made the right decision in my view.

We all know rules get bent from time to time as I'm sure you as an intelligent poster will appreciate but with the scrutiny this site has been under lately we will not take any chances.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Long Old Poke":1uuy1lcz said:
Graham Clark":1uuy1lcz said:
Since then Heaney has stood down as Company Secretary and Director in January this year and it is believed that legal control wrests in Gibraltar based nominee Directors.

Also the day to day running is being done by someone else http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/9510308.stm and the marketing is run by an outside company. http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Heaney-hands-Truro-s-marketing/story-11457605-detail/story.html It seems that Heaney is just a front man yet again and has no actual financial clout anymore. His empire is diminishing by the day.

As Graham has indicated, Truro's last accounts show a loss of £1.7m, but £1.4m of that is a loan from Heaney 18 months ago. How did he get that money in the middle of a recession and around the time his Cornish Homes business was liquidated?
Is his Russian girlfriend the one with the money?

May 22, 2006
So the thisiscornwall story says that Heaney handed over commercial responsibilities to FS Media whose address elsewhere (gbnetworks.co.uk) is given as Lemon House Truro. Has that address not been mentioned before?