Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

Oct 14, 2015
you know as well as i do your not going to get your head kicked in....maybe charlton was better organised because i saw fans from both sets that would have had a go if they could.....but it was very well policed as it always is there....better policing and better segrigation is the only answer and it works...Argyle got there pants pulled down yesterday and im sure it wont happen again.
Tell that to the widow of the Cambridge fan who got his head kicked in literally 3-4 years ago at a Southend away game. Needed 24 hour care for the rest of his life and died from his injuries 2-3 weeks ago.

Aug 16, 2021
So no doubt, there were some parents having to explain to their kids what some idiotic supposed adults were doing towards the end of the match. No doubt, some parents had to reassure scared kids that they were safe.

Then, there would have been those parents who got home, sat their son down with the iPad and said, ‘Come and look what your old man got up to today my boy. One day you can do that too’.

Brings a lump to the throat dunnit?

I've just watched mobile phone footage, fella in block 21ish recording what's going on, dad and young son next to him with dad trying to pacify crying little lad.

How proud the 'it's part of the game' contributors must feel.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No need for the Druidist insult Tuggers.
No need for there mentality either bud. Crazy that these types still exist in todays sporting climate.

Mar 23, 2013
So no doubt, there were some parents having to explain to their kids what some idiotic supposed adults were doing towards the end of the match. No doubt, some parents had to reassure scared kids that they were safe.

Then, there would have been those parents who got home, sat their son down with the iPad and said, ‘Come and look what your old man got up to today my boy. One day you can do that too’.

Brings a lump to the throat dunnit?
This is literally pathetic.

Mar 23, 2013
Can just expand that to anyone who thinks fighting is an appropriate action is a knobhead.
Most people find it unacceptable...obviously...but if you think given the chance it will never happen your deluded...it will NEVER go away...it’s down to the club and police to stamp it out...they got there pants pulled down yesterday simple.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Most people find it unacceptable...obviously...but if you think given the chance it will never happen your deluded...it will NEVER go away...it’s down to the club and police to stamp it out...they got there pants pulled down yesterday simple.
Club didn't get their pants pulled down yesterday.

The cowards who thought they would be hard by gesturing towards the away fans 10ft away knowing that if anyone came near them they'd run and cry for the police are the ones who had their pants pulled down.

Wasn't exactly a display of strength was it?

Just a shame there isn't any appropriate punishment for that stupidity. Most of them will see a stadium ban as a badge of honour.