Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Totally embarrassing. Haven't we seen enough violence and aggression in this city recently ? Yesterday both sets of fans paid tribute twice to a young woman taken by violence and aggression and how does the match end ? Knuckle draggers who can't take a last minute goal and a bit of ribbing from the oppo (we would have done the same). This crap belongs back in the 80s - no excuse for it and I don't know what I find more depressing, that it happened or that people on here and other platforms are defending / excusing it. Violence tarnishes and ruins football with the enjoyment of the majority spoilt by the minority. Always has, always will
What happened yesterday is shocking , it's been refreshing to see so many families together watching the greens,never used to get many mums with there kids attending.
Zoo corner can offer a bonus to the atmosphere in the ground. This isn't new as in recent years we have had trouble with Bristol Rovers as well as Exeter.
Love our club ,if you can't take your beer or lose a game of football than you need to look at yourself very closely. I went to Charlton last week, it was great laughing and discussing the beautiful game. No malice at all, two sets of fans enjoying our varied views. Oh yes,we lost didn't we...?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Well, they may not have a choice but to close the whole ground if it is imposed on them for 'failure to control' elements of the crowd.

like that is gonna happen. Clearly living in cuckoo land

Sep 3, 2009
There should be no reason for those measures if the appropriate action can be taken against those who caused the trouble yesterday. Ban them, send a message and keep banning any other dicks who behave in the same way.

There is a world of difference between celebrating, a bit of taunting v wading into the away end throwing punches.

I’ve started going to games with my kid. Bad language and a bit of anger will always be part of the experience but there is no excuse for the rest of it, never has been. Really don’t want my daughter to see sad coked up, fat middle-aged men having a ruck. Get a feckin’ life.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The frustrating thing is that I’ve been saying for months the segregation HP is too excessive, last night hasn't done anything to help my argument.

Reactions: saxman

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The frustrating thing is that I’ve been saying for months the segregation HP is too excessive, last night hasn't done anything to help my argument.
Exactly.
Say the club are doing well towards the end of the season. Say there's a game they could potentially sell every seat in the stadium for. They'll have to either lose the possible revenue by keeping the large area of segregation, or pay through the nose for increased security thanks to the cretinous behaviour yesterday.
Still, well done if you got to within twenty metres of the Wigan support....you looked super cool

Mar 23, 2013
Why do we have a melt down over something that happens every night in a pub somewhere in every city...a punch up is part and parcel of our make up and it’s never going away....ever ...and fortunately this game is still majority working class ..thankfully...because I have been to prem games and England games where I am sat amongst upper class families where the kids are on there phones and the parents talk poo about work and computers through virtually the whole game....there were a handful of punches thrown yesterday no injuries and eventually contained by police and staff ...which is exactly why they’re there. God help us if theses incidents disappear and the upper class are the majority crowd.....yesterday was no big deal...not shameful or embarrassing....it is what it is ....so let’s move on.

Apr 12, 2016
"a punch up is part and parcel of our make up" - err not mine
"God help us if these incidents disappear" - be awful wouldn't it
So as I read his argument punch-ups in pubs are okay and acceptable plus the true way to prove you are working class and a lover of the beautiful game is to be violent ? Nope don't think so and yesterday trouble just remains totally embarrassing

Last edited:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Why do we have a melt down over something that happens every night in a pub somewhere in every city...a punch up is part and parcel of our make up and it’s never going away....ever ...and fortunately this game is still majority working class ..thankfully...because I have been to prem games and England games where I am sat amongst upper class families where the kids are on there phones and the parents talk poo about work and computers through virtually the whole game....there were a handful of punches thrown yesterday no injuries and eventually contained by police and staff ...which is exactly why they’re there. God help us if theses incidents disappear and the upper class are the majority crowd.....yesterday was no big deal...not shameful or embarrassing....it is what it is ....so let’s move on.

Blimey! There are no words.

Mar 23, 2013
"a punch up is part and parcel of our make up" - err not mine
"God help us if these incidents disappear" - be awful wouldn't it
Totally naive and missing the point.....but what I totally expected.
Haha you have to have a punch up to be working class.
How insulting to working class people
another clueless (insult removed. Admin) .....the prawn sandwich brigade are out in force today 🙄 as expected.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Why should the rest of the crowd all be contributing to the costs involved in employing people to keep tossers from tearing strips from the opposition fans? If you want to be able to do that, then perhaps the cost to sit in the block nearest to the away fans should be increased to £100 per seat. Call it a *Removed by Admin* tax.

Last edited by a moderator: