Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Totally naive and missing the point.....but what I totally expected.

another clueless moron .....the prawn sandwich brigade are out in force today 🙄 as expected.
Explain how I'm clueless.
I'm absolutely certain that 99.9% of working class people would be offended by the suggestion that their only means of expressing themselves is with their fists on a Saturday afternoon or in the pub and that you've just used a lazy and disrespectful stereotype that reduces working class people to your own low view of them

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Im working class & would not dream of behaving in that way

Why people think behaviour like that is acceptable is beyond me

People go to a football match to enjoy the beautiful game & engage in conversation with other like minded supporters

Drinking before a football match is part & parcel of the matchday culture but if you cannot handle the alcohol you consume why choose to have more

It is a crying shame that a few people seem to leave their common sense at the stadium entrance

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Weasel, knuckle dragging Druid’s from both sections.

Every effort has to go into identifying them and making sure they forfeit their right to be involved in football matches at Home Park

Reactions: Tonka
May 3, 2016
Unfortunately the only resolution I can see is no new tickets sold in that part of the ground plus extra security: all costly to the club.
Personally I'd rather the money went on players and other positive things but hey....
So we employ more in trained staff great that will help.
Get Tasker and his troops back they know how to control it this lot haven’t a clue.

May 3, 2016
Explain how I'm clueless.
I'm absolutely certain that 99.9% of working class people would be offended by the suggestion that their only means of expressing themselves is with their fists on a Saturday afternoon or in the pub and that you've just used a lazy and disrespectful stereotype that reduces working class people to your own low view of them
You’d be great in a war

D

Deleted member 9145

Totally naive and missing the point.....but what I totally expected.

another clueless (insult removed. Admin) .....the prawn sandwich brigade are out in force today 🙄 as expected.
I'm not in the prawn sandwich brigade, I hate what the Premier League has become. I followed Argyle back in the 70s and 80s at over 50 away grounds where you were sometimes taking your life in your hands, I was attacked at Bolton including with bricks and Preston, it was a different experience in different times.

However I think it's much better going to a football match today knowing you're unlikely to get your head kicked in. As someone remarked about Charlton, it was an electric atmosphere but there was no undercurrent or threat of violence, which is as it should be.

Mar 23, 2013
Why should the rest of the crowd all be contributing to the costs involved in employing people to keep tossers from tearing strips from the opposition fans? If you want to be able to do that, then perhaps the cost to sit in the block nearest to the away fans should be increased to £100 per seat. Call it a dipshit tax.
jesus christ .

Mar 23, 2013
I'm not in the prawn sandwich brigade, I hate what the Premier League has become. I followed Argyle back in the 70s and 80s at over 50 away grounds where you were sometimes taking your life in your hands, I was attacked at Bolton including with bricks and Preston, it was a different experience in different times.

However I think it's much better going to a football match today knowing you're unlikely to get your head kicked in. As someone remarked about Charlton, it was an electric atmosphere but there was no undercurrent or threat of violence, which is as it should be.
you know as well as i do your not going to get your head kicked in....maybe charlton was better organised because i saw fans from both sets that would have had a go if they could.....but it was very well policed as it always is there....better policing and better segrigation is the only answer and it works...Argyle got there pants pulled down yesterday and im sure it wont happen again.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
So no doubt, there were some parents having to explain to their kids what some idiotic supposed adults were doing towards the end of the match. No doubt, some parents had to reassure scared kids that they were safe.

Then, there would have been those parents who got home, sat their son down with the iPad and said, ‘Come and look what your old man got up to today my boy. One day you can do that too’.

Brings a lump to the throat dunnit?

Reactions: Kentishgreen

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Anyone who thinks it’s acceptable to fight at a football match is a nobhead of the highest order. Anyone who needs a fight at a football match to enjoy it is an even bigger nobhead.

Sep 6, 2006
Why do we have a melt down over something that happens every night in a pub somewhere in every city...a punch up is part and parcel of our make up and it’s never going away....ever ...and fortunately this game is still majority working class ..thankfully...because I have been to prem games and England games where I am sat amongst upper class families where the kids are on there phones and the parents talk poo about work and computers through virtually the whole game....there were a handful of punches thrown yesterday no injuries and eventually contained by police and staff ...which is exactly why they’re there. God help us if theses incidents disappear and the upper class are the majority crowd.....yesterday was no big deal...not shameful or embarrassing....it is what it is ....so let’s move on.
'God help us if these incidents disappear' ??!! You are an enlightened chap aren't you? How are the dinosaurs?

Sep 22, 2020
dim witted brainless scum. and some on here try to justify it. how can anyone blame the stewards when people act in this sub human way? round them up, identify them from cctv prosecute them and life long bans.

someone on here a few weeks ago justifying needing offensive banter with opposing fans as part of the football atmosphere and the club respect you. you absolute knob. you and your type are loathed.

if you cant go to enjoy the game and atmosphere, talk with good humour to opposing fans as many civilised people do then just crawl off and do something else.