Trialist Brendan Galloway SIGNS! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trialist Brendan Galloway SIGNS!

Oct 10, 2012
With James Wilson potentially injury prone I really don’t like the idea of another injury prone centre half.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Carlo":3lthqugw said:
With James Wilson potentially injury prone I really don’t like the idea of another injury prone centre half.

Exactly, Carlo. Home Park down the decades has a horrendous record of accommodating badly crocked players, who were never properly habilitated. There could be merit in taking a player to be paid per game basis, but presumably this must be risky as his replacement, should he finally breaks down, can only be signed up in a transfer window.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Metal_Green_Mickey":kl3lah5i said:
Isn’t this guy a left back?? So possible competition at LWB ???

Can play left-back or left centre-back - think Sawyer.

Dec 30, 2020
Perhaps not top priority but I think we do need a left wing back. It's a position that requires a lot of pace and energy to fulfil defensive and attacking responsibilities, and all the current contenders are a bit lacking in that respect.

Mar 14, 2009
Lobster":1h71em4q said:
I'm sure IJN will be happy we're looking at another Zimbabwean born left back...

Was Bhasara Zimbabwean?? He was a quality left back when at Argyle.

Argyle use to have very good attacking full backs. Weridly, they would be perfect for Lowe’s wing back system. If we found a mark patterson type it would suddenly give us another dimension.

The issue that is with Galloway is the injury record. He seems to have good pedigree though but not playing like he has does make me wonder if the injuries have taken their toll on him.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Metal_Green_Mickey":3sar0jjo said:
Lobster":3sar0jjo said:
I'm sure IJN will be happy we're looking at another Zimbabwean born left back...

Was Bhasara Zimbabwean?? He was a quality left back when at Argyle.

Argyle use to have very good attacking full backs. Weridly, they would be perfect for Lowe’s wing back system. If we found a mark patterson type it would suddenly give us another dimension.

The issue that is with Galloway is the injury record. He seems to have good pedigree though but not playing like he has does make me wonder if the injuries have taken their toll on him.

Yes he was Zimbabwean

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Aug 5, 2016
Fingers crossed it all works out. We may have the rare chance of being able to watch a player too good for the division playing in green.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
No news just yet on Galloway signing a contract, we'll see if he's still around when the squad is announced for the Swansea match tonight.