Training Camp in Spain (v Europa Point FC) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Training Camp in Spain (v Europa Point FC)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Hi guys, I believe the boys are off to Spain later this week for warm weather training (and they'll certainly get it). Has there been any info on where and whether any friendlies have been arranged during their time in Spain? Cheers :)

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
If they're playing in Gibraltar, I hope it's at Victoria Stadium...it's the only grass pitch on The Rock. All the others are gravel...I have the scars to prove it, albeit from a long time ago! :)

Lameiras Fan

🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹
Jun 27, 2022
Portugal
Could potentially be play at Estádio do Algarve too, I know Gibraltar played there internationally for a while (went to one of their games actually!), not sure if they still do though. They might have sorted the stadium situation in the meantime, it's been a while since I've paid any real attention.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I saw this the other day on Facebook

View attachment 4511
Someone on Pasoti? On the same page:

SS
When are you playing plymouth argyle and where please
👍
👍

Europa Point F.C.
Hiya. They bottled it. Didn't want to lose!!

Dec 3, 2005
If they're playing in Gibraltar, I hope it's at Victoria Stadium...it's the only grass pitch on The Rock. All the others are gravel...I have the scars to prove it, albeit from a long time ago! :)
Andy S when were you in Gibraltar? I was lucky to have two tours there, 1984-1986 and 1991- 1993. On the first tour I was a Ref .

Reactions: Andy S

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
After playing Plymouth Parkway on Saturday, July 2, Argyle then head off to Spain for a weeklong, warm weather training camp before returning to Devon on Saturday, July 9.

at Campoamor Golf Hotel

"Preston North End with Ryan Lowe will arrive with his side for the pre-season training camp on July 8, returning to the UK on July 14.
“It’s a fantastic complex, some fantastic pitches, a gym, an indoor pool. It’s got everything there that we need (said Lowe).

"Preston North End will be based at the four-star Campoamor Golf resort, ironically, crossing paths with Plymouth Argyle, whose boss Steven Schumacher has announced a pre-season campaign in Spain for a week, commencing on July 2."

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Wouldn’t it make sense for Argyle to play Preston while both teams are out in Spain?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Wouldn’t it make sense for Argyle to play Preston while both teams are out in Spain?

It's been mentioned before but I'm not sure it would work - Preston are travelling out the day before we travel back.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It's been mentioned before but I'm not sure it would work - Preston are travelling out the day before we travel back.
Ahh I see. They’re scared.

Reactions: Drake