• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Toothpaste update

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
The Doctor":2ipgpp0c said:
Gareth Nicholson":2ipgpp0c said:
iJN":2ipgpp0c said:
The quicker he goes the better.

I hope he's going to Turkey, that would have a nice 'balance' as far as I'm concerned.

I don't get it.

Neither did I but thinking about it more, does Ian mean that SM could then be a turkey (a flop) playing in Turkey (the country)?

Or that Ian hopes he'll get stuffed.

Sep 23, 2005
Turkey

Definition: an event that fails badly or is a total failure

Thought it was funny comment by IJN but sad when you got to explain it.

:?

A

Anonymous

SMIAL":1o268e3u said:
Personally I hope he stays. He will get goals.

I read that, my mouth fell open, then I read your signature and my eyes popped out!! :)

We obviously watched very different games last season. :?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I thought Steve worked really hard in Holland, appeared a good team player, smiled, chased everything, did everything PR could have asked of him as a striker.

But, I thought he looked very outpaced by defenders he was up against. That may be unfair as we had good opposition, better than he will find in League1. And it is only pre season.

But it was there for everyone to see, including his manager.

Interesting times.

Aug 22, 2006
jollygreenjohn":3aq7uppj said:
Turkey

Are you sure??? Yeah you're nearly right although I thought the definition equalled:
"Invasion"
"1500 people missing since 1974"
180,000 greek refugees
Where is my uncle since he went missing from 1974??
No answers? = lets bypass the truth - must be awful.

Anyway no one cares, and no one will read this thread. No one sympathises, I will include the English and The Americans top of the list. Nothing in it for anyone... Personally I feel that us the Cypriots are too soft. What a lovely nation... No fuss, no riots = no one cares... even though there are more guns per person on the island compared to most of the world... it's because we don't use them.
Anyway I can guess what happened to my uncle... if they revealed the truth then maybe europe will be more sympathetic.... but hey Turkey is in an ideal spot for tourism and world affairs, it's cheap at the moment so the English love it, and at the end of the day their army is huuuge....
America + UK = plenty of love for Turkey

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
MAZZA26":2naqbnkz said:
jollygreenjohn":2naqbnkz said:
Turkey

Are you sure??? Yeah you're nearly right although I thought the definition equalled:
"Invasion"
180,000 greek refugees

Anyway no one cares, and no one will read this thread. No one sympathises, I will include the English and The Americans top of the list. Nothing in it for anyone... Personally I feel that us the Cypriots are too soft. What a lovely nation... No fuss, no riots = no one cares... even though there are more guns per person on the island compared to most of the world... it's because we don't use them.
Anyway I can guess what happened to my uncle... if they revealed the truth then maybe europe will be more sympathetic.... but hey Turkey is in an ideal spot for tourism and world affairs, it's cheap at the moment so the English love it, and at the end of the day their army is huuuge....

Err........What?

MAZZA26":1o63uuyt said:
jollygreenjohn":1o63uuyt said:
Turkey

"Invasion"
180,000 greek refugees

My Aunt lives in Turkey - She says it's quite nice.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'm off to Turkey in 2 weeks Ian, I'll put in a good word for him.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
FordGreen":1v5sspon said:
Aswell as a miracle to stay up this year! :lol:

It was because of Hooper they stayed up last season, he got them 20 goals which is the type of goalscorer we need but cannot seem to find.

G

Gareth Nicholson

leep33":1mwkj5uf said:
FordGreen":1mwkj5uf said:
Aswell as a miracle to stay up this year! :lol:

It was because of Hooper they stayed up last season, he got them 20 goals which is the type of goalscorer we need but cannot seem to find.

He also got them £2.4m. If even half of that is used to bring players in, they'll have spent more than most teams in that bracket in the Championship, and could be a decent bet to stay up again.