✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Such sad news.

A real PAFC stalwart who threw himself into many things for the good of the club, I enjoyed our chats and debates on all things Argyle, we didn’t always agree except in that we wanted the best for our club, sleep tight Tony.

RIP Pilgrim

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
What awful news.

Tony was one of a kind. A gentleman, a raconteur, occasionally mischievous but never malicious. Always great company. A perceptive mind on all things Argyle and latterly put that to effective use whilst serving on the Trust.

Will be missed greatly. Sincere condolences to his wife, Lynda and his family. RIP, Tony.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Terrible news, Tony is a big loss to the Argyle family, RIP Pilgrim.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Very sad indeed.

RIP Tony, breathe easy my friend.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Mar 7, 2009
Such sad sad news. Spent many good times with Tony home and away. Always said hello always had a story to tell.

Really nice bloke - not seen him for a year or two now but I will always remember him fondly.

RIP Tony

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Very sad news indeed Tony was always up for a chat and some banter whenever you met him, he will be sadly missed by many fans at PAFC. We raised a glass to you tonight mate at dinner. Thanks for all the good times RIP Tony you were a top man.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I only had the privilege of meeting Tony once, but even then it was obvious that he was a kind and warm-hearted gentleman.

Condolences to his family.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I met Tony a few times in the dark days of the 'New World' era and the administration that followed. He was good company, very perceptive and asked the questions that needed to be asked during the worst times.

A big loss to the Argyle family.

Sorry to hear this sad news. I contacted him some years to reminisce about our time together playing for Pennycross Methodists in the Plymouth Combination. As I recall he was quite a pacey winger for a 16 year old.
All best wishes to his family.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
RIP Tony. Thoughts go out to his family.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks as always to Robbie Bullen.

hmCOVWi.jpg

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
That’s a great tribute. Brilliant again from Robbie Bullen. :clap:

Tony deserves everyone’s respects if they want to post them here, so let’s not make this the last post.

I had a massive fall out with Tony about 10/12 Years ago and we arranged to meet up so we could discuss face to face. I still think I was right, but he explained his point of view and I completely see where he came from, I just didn’t agree. We never stopped talking though when we saw each other and I encouraged him to come back on here after a couple of years break. He didn’t post as much as he used to, but I wish he did.

RIP Tony.