✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
A very sad time. RIP Tony, you will be missed. Thoughts go out to all his family.

StroudGreen

♣️ PASTA Member
Dec 27, 2010
Stroud
So very sad, have got to know Tony very well over the last 10 years through PASTA and we had met up a couple of times recently at FGR for a beer when Argyle were away.

Always great company and always outspoken and passionate about his beloved Argyle.

Thoughts are with Lynda and Tony’s family, RIP my friend, will miss you.

Dec 6, 2011
Really sad to hear this. Tony was a real character and loved Argyle and the social aspect that came with a match day and of course, this forum.

He was neighbours with a close mate of mine in the union and I really enjoyed all the random chats with him, particularly when we were all fighting to save the Club. Even when at his challenging best he was one of those people you just couldn’t help liking.

A good man, a good pilgrim. Lost too soon.

RIP

May 18, 2015
I got to know and befriend Tony over the past ten years . I always knew when he was nearby when he called out “Robster !” - Home or Away he always saw me first before I saw him .He was the only one who called me that . A very sad day RIP Tony . Home Park will not be the same.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
First got to know Tony during the administration days. He was passionate about Argyle and always said hello to me and Mrs Metroace whenever he saw us out and about.

Ad Astra

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I only knew him from the frequent questions he'd ask at the Fan Forums (and here as TC of course), but they always struck me as the most articulate, challenging and interesting. Delivered by someone who was a genuine character and cared deeply about Argyle.

RIP Pilgrim.

Sep 20, 2003
Got to know Tony very well over the years. We often had a chat, he was always happy to listen to differing opinions and debate in a mature and friendly way.

Will miss seeing his face around HP. Gutted is an understatement.

RIP mate.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Very sad news RIP Tony, he will be missed by many Argyle fans.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Very sad news indeed. Like many on here I knew Tony very well.He was a good friend,knew his footy and was Argyle through and through,and always had time for a chat....Top bloke.RIP...

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Now that really is wretched news. Shocking too.

I saw a lot of Tony on that PASB committee, as referred to earlier. He was always fully focused, and probing away.

He clearly really, really loved Argyle. And he was a very decent, loyal man.

Condolences to his family..