Tony Beard | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tony Beard

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
There was a dedication for the staff and Players on the Tony Beard program from someone in the Lindy. He played Semper at the end of the programme. He also made a nice comment about Argyle staying up. It would be nice if Steve could get it put on GOS. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jan 27, 2012
A lot people get a lot of pleasure from listening to Tony Beard. Especially elderly people.
Gran looked forward to it when she was in her 90s.
It's the sort of locally-produced show that the BBC in London would love to scrap. That and Sparksy.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
gaspargomez":wuarxel5 said:
A lot people get a lot of pleasure from listening to Tony Beard. Especially elderly people.
It's the sort of locally-produced show that the BBC in London would love to scrap. That and Sparksy.

Absolutely. I always liked listening to Raymond Shaddick, the "Buy from Bood" on Radio Cornwall as well.

Jul 25, 2011
gaspargomez":14adjrxx said:
Manchester now isn't it?

Sep 28, 2011
Is there any news on sparksys morning show staying? I love it and would hate it to end.
Sent an email to the BBC stating words to that effect,along with some pretty choice other one's which I'm sure they discarded.
Also still no news on their purpose built hq down on the barbican?

Nov 12, 2003
Thats brave of Tony given that Exeter are now virtually relegated and most of Radio Devon seem to be Grecians. The fella lives in Widdecombe as well !!
His show is British local radio at its best. Its entirely aimed at the old folks but I'm glad its there. The man is a proper devon character.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Welsh Guards version too, nice one. It's the one I have as my ringtone. :) :) :)