TODAY IS ARGYLE FANS UNITED | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

TODAY IS ARGYLE FANS UNITED

Sep 4, 2011
Today of all days
No matter if you love or hate Fletcher and Brent combination STAND BEHIND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS AND HELP US BEAT EXSHITER!
Our season starts now and lets get the three points, and then the Geen Army will sing "We'll Meet Again".

COM ON YOU GREENS!

Dec 19, 2008
Suzhou Green":1xnpxgnd said:
Today of all days
No matter if you love or hate Fletcher and Brent combination STAND BEHIND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS AND HELP US BEAT EXSHITER!
Our season starts now and lets get the three points, and then the Geen Army will sing "We'll Meet Again".

COM ON YOU GREENS!

Our season starts now... we've played almost half our games already.

:thumbs: :scarf: :sad:

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
"Let's get the three points" SKY has a lot to answer for in brainwashing us addicts into imitating the inarticulate simpletons of a Redknapp or a Cashley.

There are no points paraded on the pitch before or after the fixture are there, milk cup style? No refunds for the support cheering the victor?

I'd prefer "Game of sport against our smaller but presently better local rival. Please don't f""king lose embarrassingly, for all our sakes. ta". The entertainment alone is what'll count though.

CoyG

Dec 19, 2008
Leigh Rapson":1w5j1g5x said:
We hate Exeter say we hate Exeter!

United in our loathing if the grecians, gutted I can't be there today but please Argyle don't let us down! A draw will do.

I don't loathe Exeter City or their fans or their city. It's completely childish. It's actually quite embarrassing to read things like this from grown adult men. They're just like we are - they also support a team in League 2 and you should respect that. Given their population in comparison to ours, they have a similar attendance to capita ratio too so we're not that different.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Don't bash puerility, said the rozzer to the bishop, ba boom tish.

Fair point on attendance to capita, the demand for football in the southwest will always be far less than say the grim northeast. Just as it is different in Munch than in Krakow (similar distance).

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
hairy j":2a9fmqt4 said:
Leigh Rapson":2a9fmqt4 said:
We hate Exeter say we hate Exeter!

United in our loathing if the grecians, gutted I can't be there today but please Argyle don't let us down! A draw will do.

I don't loathe Exeter City or their fans or their city. It's completely childish. It's actually quite embarrassing to read things like this from grown adult men. They're just like we are - they also support a team in League 2 and you should respect that. Given their population in comparison to ours, they have a similar attendance to capita ratio too so we're not that different.
well said sir. i agree totally.i have a very good friend who is a lifelong exeter fan.