This weekend? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

This weekend?

AdelaideGreen

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Jan 11, 2017
No Argo, not even a six toes match. Torquay are home to Yeovil, which might be a good match up, and one level lower (and slightly easier to get to if you're in Plymouth) Parkway are at home to bottom team Didcot (after Parkway beat Ivybridge 3-0 midweek in the St Luke's Bowl). For those who want another choice Tavi do NOT have a game, so if you want some non-league action it might be SWPL ..... or go shopping with your missus/mister ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: Carlo

mutley marvel

Cream First
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I am working tomorrow so it will be a distraction from my Saturday day of religion
Will click on BBC Football website after work to see the League 1/League 2 results out of curiosity

Oct 10, 2012
Unless you know something I donโ€™t but Tavistock do have a game ๐Ÿ˜‰

On the road looking to make it 8 matches unbeaten against Westbury United! Up the Lambs! For anyone wondering Jack Endacott has made a very solid start for us, long may it continue.

Not too many local ties that catch the eye so Parkway v Didcot is probably the pick the local ones in what is possibly a must win game for Parkway.

cheshiregreen

โœ… Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
I am working tomorrow so it will be a distraction from my Saturday day of religion
Will click on BBC Football website after work to see the League 1/League 2 results out of curiosity

Only 2 League 1 games remain tomorrow. The way it's going there'll only be League 2 games during international breaks soon. Might help some League 2 clubs attract a few extra folk I guess.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Taking in the sun in Tenerife

Nov 18, 2011
Only 2 League 1 games remain tomorrow. The way it's going there'll only be League 2 games during international breaks soon. Might help some League 2 clubs attract a few extra folk I guess.
3 games are called off in League 2 due to international call ups!

I'm going to be at Sutton v Tranmere, 24th playing 22nd. Fully expecting it to be awful.

AdelaideGreen

Jan 11, 2017
Unless you know something I donโ€™t but Tavistock do have a game ๐Ÿ˜‰

On the road looking to make it 8 matches unbeaten against Westbury United.
I meant to say Tavistock don't have a home game. Good luck to them at Westbury.

AdelaideGreen

Jan 11, 2017
I knew what you meant ๐Ÿ˜‰

Although this may weather may put a stop to a lot of local matches tomorrow.
One casualty is Parkway's game. Early inspection rules it as off.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I am living in sun light in NQY, but the only difference is our sunlight is not shining! Enjoy, and I hope is still shining there when we have our annual 14 days in Feb.
One of the bonuses of being in the Championship, means we can plan breaks during international break ๐Ÿ˜Ž