The Vibe at Stoke (a) | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Vibe at Stoke (a)

Will you boo or cheer Schuey on Saturday?

• Boo

Votes: 107 34.0%
  • Cheer/applaud

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 182 57.8%

• Total voters

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
What a joke club they are. They've got owners throwing piles of cash at them and a squad that cost about £25m. They also make a habit of stealing rival clubs' managers yet still can't get near the top half of the league.

No wonder they're struggling to sell tickets for this one.
what I was beside myself about (read the whole thing) was how critical/negative they are over owners that have bankrolled the club for years and years, yes people make mistakes (and they clearly have) but if the Coates' family left who would buy Stoke? I cant imagine the queue would be enormous.

In isolation they have been wonderful owners, in the level of financial support theyve given them and they wont walk away either.

They are in a death spiral arent they, they will now want to spend another £20mn to get rid of the current batch of players they spent, oh yeah, £20mn to acquire.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Hopefully we beat them, he gets sacked and then we employ him. That’s what I would like.

That’s never going to happen imo

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
I feel incredibly nervous about the game tomorrow! At this late stage in the season, with what's at stake, it feels like a cup final (disregarding the Schuey factor). I think it's going to feel like a long drive and a long day!

I'll be happy as we long as we match or better Wednesday and Huddersfield.

Reactions: Mark58