The lad selling 50/50 scarves ... | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The lad selling 50/50 scarves ...

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Surely the whole point of these scarves is that when you get home you burn one half to get the fire going
Pete

Mar 21, 2011
I know they are like marmite with a lot of supporters, but Chelsea was my 8 year old daughters first away game (yes she is a ST holder), and i'm regretting not getting her a Chelsea half and half scarf for her memory box. So i am hoping that someone here either has one they will sell or knows someone who will?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I know they are like marmite with a lot of supporters, but Chelsea was my 8 year old daughters first away game (yes she is a ST holder), and i'm regretting not getting her a Chelsea half and half scarf for her memory box. So i am hoping that someone here either has one they will sell or knows someone who will?
The club were selling official souvenir scarves with the fixture on them. Ticks all the boxes, souvenir merch, money to the club, don't have to rep another team's colours 👍

Reactions: Shawpe

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
That is until Argyle reach the Premier league!
I do worry though because so many hate the Premier league and what it stands for so would assume said persons won't attend any Argyle games in the Premier league on that basis.
I once went to Stamford Bridge on business with a guy who was a Chelsea fan but lived in Devon so didn't have a season ticket. He wanted to buy a ticket for a future game as a one off. At the time they would only sell a ticket for a potentially decent match if you bought 2 more for less attractive games, ie. Burnley/Watford/Norwich. Don't know if it still happens but single tickets can cost the earth as well.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Aug 18, 2021
While I do disapprove of half and half scarves in principle, like a lot of people I have moved to Plymouth from elsewhere and although I now support Argyle as my “local” team I do still also support another club. Were they ever to meet in a match of enough significance to warrant the entrepreneurial types producing a half and half scarf I think I would have to buy one!

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I saw far too many of these at Stamford Bridge for comfort. They should be made illegal, along with adults wearing onesies, Monday mornings, holding your phone up at a gig or going to Uni with a girlfriend or boyfriend back at home (never ends well). Horrid things that make me doubt the character of the wearer immediately

Andy70

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 12, 2020
I saw far too many of these at Stamford Bridge for comfort. They should be made illegal, along with adults wearing onesies, Monday mornings, holding your phone up at a gig or going to Uni with a girlfriend or boyfriend back at home (never ends well). Horrid things that make me doubt the character of the wearer immediately
I'd add blokes wearing those little trainer socks to that list....

Reactions: Age of reason
Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
What do you think of half and half onesies, FoDG?! Could catch on!!

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
They should be banned. Can we add blokes wearing loafer shoes with no socks and short, tight trousers. An insult to us all.
I was at Stamford Bridge on Saturday and before the match I popped into a local coffee shop and had a toasted ciabatta, apricot croissant and a medium latte.

It did cross my mind at the time that that was very "Chelsea". What was happening to me?

But all was well - during the match, chanting about how Lukaku's t*ts were offside helped me get over it.