The Big Screen | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Big Screen

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
No i wasnt, i went to collect my seasonticket on the friday at 3.30 as i'm working away and the ticket office was closed, and was told no season ticket collections on matchday so i couldnt go! :(

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
No i wasnt, i went to collect my seasonticket on the friday at 3.30 as i'm working away and the ticket office was closed, and was told no season ticket collections on matchday so i couldnt go! :(

Seems harsh on someone who is putting a lot of money into the clubs coffers.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Looking at the recent photo's of the ground, it would appear to me that the screen would be seen better by more fans in the Lyndhurst if it was positioned in the next block to the right of where it actually is, more in the corner so to speak.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Well the guy in front of me at the turnstile had last year's ST which wouldn't scan.
He was sent to the ticket office presumably to load a game ticket for the day, turnstile operator said: 'Don't worry, they'll sort it'.
Surely they could have done that for you without doing the whole 'ST' thing? You paid for the game so I'm sure they would have got you in.

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
The guy who sits next to me forgot his season ticket and just went to the office. Paid £2 for a printed ticket and got in

Mar 7, 2009

What the fudge That’s appalling… can’t believe stuff like that is happening. If there are no collections on match days, then the opening hours need extending.

Edited by Admin, please do no attempt to beat the swearcheck. You can swear away the site will deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
I have got in before, just showed the proof of purchase email confirmation. You need to be more assertive in this sort of situation, you have paid your money so you should be able to attend the game.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Personally I think Argyle are offside not giving points for cup matches

Reactions: foreigner

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The latest....

NEW 12/8/22
The club can provide a further update as to the progress of the Big Screen delivery and installation.

Following our recent confirmation that the LED components had been delayed in their shipping from overseas, the club can confirm the following.

The ship carrying the LED components for the Big Screen encountered some very challenging weather conditions en route to the Suez Canal, causing a number of shipping containers to be lost or damaged.

Fortunately for us, the screen was not among them, but this incident required the ship to be redirected for an inventory assessment and repairs.

As a result of this unexpected change of plans, the screen’s delivery has been delayed by a further week or two – with an estimated delivery of late August.

The club has explored all alternative options with our shipping agent, including the prospect of shipping the screen by air or by chartered vessel. However, owing to complex regulations on customs and imports, the estimated arrival for the screen at Home Park would actually be delayed further by these changes to the itinerary – and so is not a suitable option at this stage.

We will continue to provide updates as and when we have them.