Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged)

May 26, 2015
Thank you so much Nance and Dews. I absolutely love to hear Nance speak about Argyle. I lived in North Devon between the ages of 9 and 18 and went to Barnstaple and Bideford Grammar schools, so I recognise Nance as being from North Devon. Barnstaple, I believe. He seemed to be almost in tears in his recent interviews and I love the bloke. I think Nance and Dews should continue. I know they don't want to, but I think they will be better than who we appoint, unless, of course, Simon invites me on to the interview panel!

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
Thank you so much Nance and Dews. I absolutely love to hear Nance speak about Argyle. I lived in North Devon between the ages of 9 and 18 and went to Barnstaple and Bideford Grammar schools, so I recognise Nance as being from North Devon. Barnstaple, I believe. He seemed to be almost in tears in his recent interviews and I love the bloke. I think Nance and Dews should continue. I know they don't want to, but I think they will be better than who we appoint, unless, of course, Simon invites me on to the interview panel!
He was born in Barnstaple, but a Bradworthy boy (I was born in Launceston and brought up just down the road in Holsworthy).

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/april/the-long-read-kevin-nancekivell

May 16, 2016
Launceston 'Old Tree Maternity Home' 1962...I nearly popped out at the old Netherbridge apparently :) My parents lived in Holsworthy...I moved to Plymouth at 19...then out to Hemerdon...in 1998 moved to the continent.
'Old Tree' ? You'm proper.

Reactions: EuroJim
May 26, 2015
Launceston 'Old Tree Maternity Home' 1962...I nearly popped out at the old Netherbridge apparently :) My parents lived in Holsworthy...I moved to Plymouth at 19...then out to Hemerdon...in 1998 moved to the continent.
1956 for me, in Launceston, cos parents lived in Bude, at the time. Then moved to Exmouth, then moved to South Molton. Then Bideford, then Barnstaple. Then Lancaster Uni. Then Reading Uni. Then London. Then Manchester, and hence Rochdale, for the last 30 odd years.

Apr 15, 2024
Delighted that we are staying up but we will never know if Warnock would also have kept us up as well.

Sadly your final sentence sums up Argyle's attitude.

Exactly. Sadly everyone wants Championship status on the cheap
We got away with a massive wake up call by attempting to do that all season (Not replacing Cosgrove and Ennis for openers)
We wont get away with that again
Huge investment this close season required. I was more alarmed reading yesterday that Dewsnip was talking to Spurs about taking the 2 loanees again next season

Hold on that's the incoming managers call surely !!

More to the point it indicates more of the same. We will be the Rotherham of this season if we do come May 2025

Reactions: Said old Green