Thank you all! (Again!) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank you all! (Again!)

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Great cause... as asked before, how & to where (a bank a/c no & sort code?) & how much.
Am keen to help 'spread the word'.....not least as a than you for helping promote my Argyle Legends game this Sunday at Bideford AFC. gates open at 12, match kicks off at 3.....get autos & selfies with many recent (& not so recent) legends!!
Top of the home page there is a Paypal button. PM IJN and he'll tell you the bank details.

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Have just made another little donation Ian. I thought the "piggy bank" might be getting rather low after all these amazing items of expenditure!
And me too - and long overdue in my case. Fantastic work folks

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks guys, believe it or not £228 in today, £100 by cash and the rest via PayPal.

Brilliant again, and enjoy your Janner Banners.

The same again if ANYONE wants to donate, I take cash (slightly more difficult) cheques, BACS and PayPal.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I would just like to add to what Ian has already posted about the support for Welicar. When I first told Elisha (the school founder and director) about the impending shirts delivery his response was "WOW, WOW!!!!!!! I'll share the news with my team here right NOW! I'm feeling very excited!!!!!!"
The children themselves find it amazing that someone they've never met, who live so far away, shows some support for them. That's a gift in itself.
On top of that our recent Walking with Welicar challenge hit it's £2.5k target on Saturday, with hopefully a few more pounds to come in. This is in no small part thanks to Ian, Pasoti members, Green Taverners, the club and Argyle fans in general. It really is appreciated, not just by us at Friends of Welicar but by Elisha, his team and the children. Your support has been there since the idea of opening a school was formed in 2016 and since it's opening in 2019. Thank you.
Here's another photo that Elisha forwarded on Friday.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Have sent IJN a PM.

the little lad on the right at the end makes me smile.....bet he's a demon in midfield!!
Keep up the great work guys & I look forward to making a donation as & when I can.

It feels great to 'be a green' at the moment!!
Thanks

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
After the photo of the young lads in their Argyle shirts was shared on social media a supporter of the school (UK based) arranged for the school to purchase them shorts, socks and boots. A great gesture and a brilliant photo.

4.jpg

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
After the photo of the young lads in their Argyle shirts was shared on social media a supporter of the school (UK based) arranged for the school to purchase them shorts, socks and boots. A great gesture and a brilliant photo.

View attachment 5470
An exceptionally generous gesture. Well done that man--or woman!