Thank you all! (Again!) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Thank you all! (Again!)

greendom

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 28, 2022
Hi everyone. I posted a few weeks ago to say thank you, as my daughter was selected for a free shirt, and tickets for the two of us to attend the Bristol city friendly. After showing my appreciation to the amazing people who donated, I was contacted to say that PASOTI we’re going to buy me and my daughter a season ticket. I said I could not accept such a generous offer, and was then told too late it’s done lol. So this is another big thank you to everyone on here, you have made a little 5 year old deaf girl (and her dad) extremely happy, and we are so grateful. Thank you so so much, and would love to meet some of you in person at some point.

065AED99-3B55-4A5B-B7C2-DB05651D9A5F.jpeg

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
One of the many great things that this forum will do for people in a situation where by they cannot afford to attend one or many games, buy shirts etc.
I am quite sure that even if you don't have impairments you would qualify for something from here, there is no harm in asking either.
Keep up the great work everyone and thank you to whoever puts in from their own pocket to help such people.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Great stuff! 👏

Plus, this season a record number of Pasoti match tickets were funded by the members of Pasoti. (y)

Last edited:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Is there a minimum or maximum you have to put in?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN and Posty - you make it work so big kudos to you both and to the back ground people to make it happen. 👏👏

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This season alone, we have contributed many many £1000s to various Argyle related 'good stuff' here's a flavour of who we contribute to...............

PAFC Displays - Multiple Donations
GTs sponsorship
PAFC Legends - Multiple Donations
Argyle Shirts for kiddies
PADSA
Argyle Women three sponsorships
12 Season Tickets
Whittaker Sponsorship Home and Away.
Welicar Foundation - Multiple donations
Just Giving - Multiple Donations
50/50 Sponsorship
Argyle Academy Under 14s
NHS Volunteers evening at the GT's (all free to the Volunteers)
GTs 1000 Pasoti Coasters (unashamed advertising to be fair)
Big Screen sponsorship of Argyle fan's birthday at every match (when the big screen is working).

Just as I am typing this Bob Wright has sent me this photo, which in my book, along with Dom's original photo, says it all. Says it all about this wonderful online community we have.

Have a look at their faces....................

IMG_2215.JPG

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Two wonderful pictures 👍.

Reactions: deathadder

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
This season alone, we have contributed many many £1000s to various Argyle related 'good stuff' here's a flavour of who we contribute to...............

PAFC Displays - Multiple Donations
GTs sponsorship
PAFC Legends - Multiple Donations
Argyle Shirts for kiddies
PADSA
Argyle Women three sponsorships
12 Season Tickets
Whittaker Sponsorship Home and Away.
Welicar Foundation - Multiple donations
Just Giving - Multiple Donations
50/50 Sponsorship
Argyle Academy Under 14s
NHS Volunteers evening at the GT's (all free to the Volunteers)
GTs 1000 Pasoti Coasters (unashamed advertising to be fair)
Big Screen sponsorship of Argyle fan's birthday at every match (when the big screen is working).

Just as I am typing this Bob Wright has sent me this photo, which in my book, along with Dom's original photo, says it all. Says it all about this wonderful online community we have.

Have a look at their faces....................

View attachment 5108
As was said by many on Wednesday, where's the 'keeper?
:)

tonsk

• Haha
Reactions: saxman and Daz
Aug 27, 2019
Great cause... as asked before, how & to where (a bank a/c no & sort code?) & how much.
Am keen to help 'spread the word'.....not least as a than you for helping promote my Argyle Legends game this Sunday at Bideford AFC. gates open at 12, match kicks off at 3.....get autos & selfies with many recent (& not so recent) legends!!

Reactions: greendom