Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
As Nick indicated he has 12 players in his team with Mayor being added without a transfer. I have been in contact with the owners and they have asked if their were any other teams with more than 11 players in their teams so i have checked the top 10 teams and it turns out 7 of the top 10 have more than 11 players and it seems that Mayor, Gillesphey and Ennis are the problem. Luckily these 3 players did not play so would not gain any points for these teams, i have suggested that they remove these players from these teams. I will now go through the other 38 teams to see if any others are affected.

This should not effect the standings at all which have been updated after the Sheffield W. game.
In other news it has been suggested that we use the Pasoti MOM instead of the Heralds MOM any objections.?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I had just sent a email to the owners when i received this email from them

"So, I'm pretty sure what happened is that the teams with extra players didn't make any transfers for this gameweek, would that be right?

If so, we can just reset their teams back to how they were for the last gameweek that had a fixture.

Basically it would have defaulted them to every player they've picked."

so that should solve the problem, if you made transfers then they should have been recorded, if you did'nt make transfers before last friday at 23:59 then for some reason the system added 1or2 or 3 extra players that you may have selected in the past

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
ALL teams should now have 11 players, if you have more than 11 can you let me know