Taking drinks into HP | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taking drinks into HP

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Just went through security with 6 bottles of frozen (but rapidly thawing) water and two freezer blocks in a cooler backpack with no issues. They were more concerned with my sun screen
I saw 2 kids with an adult being ‘made’ to open and drink from their fizzy drink cans.

Shorty

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Sep 12, 2021
I’m not saying no… maybe split with something local too? I’ve thought about asking about this quite a few times but I am a master at having ‘great’ ideas and not putting them into action - it’s how I live my life. Actually, I’m not a master at doing this but THE master. The timing would have to be right in terms of my ‘training’ mind you.

(sorry to divert this thread - don’t forget to drink lots of water tomorrow everyone!)
I probably passed you on Saturday morning at Burrator! I was there from 7am - 18 miles planned but did 20, roughly 5 and a quarter laps! Was going to go up and down the trail but figured Burrator was a safer option in the heat, as the car would always only be a couple of miles away.
As for doing a marathon around Home Park in aid of Welicar and Project 35 - sounds great and I would be interested in joining you 👌 Fantastic idea!

Jul 13, 2006
I probably passed you on Saturday morning at Burrator! I was there from 7am - 18 miles planned but did 20, roughly 5 and a quarter laps! Was going to go up and down the trail but figured Burrator was a safer option in the heat, as the car would always only be a couple of miles away.
As for doing a marathon around Home Park in aid of Welicar and Project 35 - sounds great and I would be interested in joining you 👌 Fantastic idea!
Used to love running round Burrator.

Reactions: Shorty