• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taking drinks into HP

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
If it doesn’t go to plan then either i) I won’t make it out of the house in the first place or ii) I’ll bail out part way and be on the phone to my wife…

It’s marathon training - I’m pushing up my distance ahead of the Clarendon Marathon (Salisbury to Winchester) in early October. I need to go long tomorrow as I am away next weekend and might go up for the Derby match in September so I am running out of weekends.

It’ll be fine. I’ll have a water pack on my back so I won’t actually dry up. I was just being dramatic And attention seeking!!

[I meant The Ride, not the Drive of course]

Reactions: Liam Vercoe

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I have this idea of running a marathon around the pitch at Home Park one day - lots of lots of laps so rather a different challenge. You could all sponsor me… It’d be about 140 laps I think although I’d need the pitch dimensions to make a better estimate… and permission from the club of course ;)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I'm sure that could be organised. ;)

In aid of Welicar?
I’m not saying no… maybe split with something local too? I’ve thought about asking about this quite a few times but I am a master at having ‘great’ ideas and not putting them into action - it’s how I live my life. Actually, I’m not a master at doing this but THE master. The timing would have to be right in terms of my ‘training’ mind you.

(sorry to divert this thread - don’t forget to drink lots of water tomorrow everyone!)

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
I’m not saying no… maybe split with something local too? I’ve thought about asking about this quite a few times but I am a master at having ‘great’ ideas and not putting them into action - it’s how I live my life. Actually, I’m not a master at doing this but THE master. The timing would have to be right in terms of my ‘training’ mind you.

(sorry to divert this thread - don’t forget to drink lots of water tomorrow everyone!)
Got project 35 written all over it.

Aug 17, 2005
Bottled drinks bought and in the freezer. Lightweight absorbant towelling put in freezer damp hopefully stop us cooking

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’m worried today. Not for the result but for the conditions do health of players and supporters.

It’s simply too hot and I wouldn’t be surprised to see some health interventions during the match today .

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Just went through security with 6 bottles of frozen (but rapidly thawing) water and two freezer blocks in a cooler backpack with no issues. They were more concerned with my sun screen

• Haha
Reactions: David Doidge