Taking drinks into HP | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taking drinks into HP

May 16, 2016
First I've heard of free drinking water being available. I usually take my own in but in an old disposable bottle on the off chance they decide I can't. I've never had any issues, even when taking a small flask of coffee in the winter.

meetoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
You mention no metal water bottles , are you still allowed to bring a thermos flask into the ground ? ( other brands are available šŸ˜‰)
I seem to remember that the reusable type of ā€˜containersā€™ were a specific exemption šŸ¤” A metal water bottle is no different to a flask apart from the obvious šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø The below images are both sold as ā€˜flasksā€™.
268EC1C5-CA68-4EA2-9E9D-AC9C74B5C458.jpeg10A9754A-87FA-498A-ABE5-3D32FE1D4194.jpeg

Sep 22, 2020
At Torquay pre season it was continually announced over the loudspeakers that free water was available around the ground. Maybe Argyle could do that tomorrow so no one is in doubt???

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There were young ladies in the home end handing out bottles of water. Very impressive.

That night it was artic compared with tomorrow's anticipated temperatures.

It's so hot I'm playing golf at 0730!! šŸ„µ

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Iā€™m going for an 18 mile run tomorrow morning if all goes to plan, around Burrator, back to Clearbrook via Meavy and then down the Plym Valley trail and through Saltram to the Drive. Iā€™ll probably lose half my body weight in the processā€¦ so if you see a really thin person who is shrivelled up like a prune at the game say hello to me!

Dec 3, 2005
Iā€™m going for an 18 mile run tomorrow morning if all goes to plan, around Burrator, back to Clearbrook via Meavy and then down the Plym Valley trail and through Saltram to the Drive. Iā€™ll probably lose half my body weight in the processā€¦ so if you see a really thin person who is shrivelled up like a prune at the game say hello to me!
The questions are WHY? And are you mad? šŸ˜‰

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Username required

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
You need to have a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror!! You need to see a Doctor!! šŸ¤Æ

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
On a slight tangent I once heard of a tree surgeon who took a chainsaw into a Barnet game at Underhill. šŸ˜®

May 16, 2016
And if it doesn't go to plan ?..........šŸ¤”