Swindon Tuesday Strong lineup tonight | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon Tuesday Strong lineup tonight

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
I'm guessing that it will be streamed. The Newport game in the same competition was.

Reactions: smudja

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
If Houghton is booked tomorrow, will the one match ban apply to this noddy game ?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
If Houghton is booked tomorrow, will the one match ban apply to this noddy game ?
I think bookings now only count in the competition they were originally given in.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ok given we have to play 4 players involved from either the Burton game or Oxford match this would be my team;

GK Burton
RWB Edwards
LWB Law
RCB Pursall
CB Tomlinson
LCB Gillesphey
CDM Randell
RM Issac
LM Mayor
FW Agard
FW Shirley

Reactions: KJC

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I would expect to see Craske, Wariuh and Massey again tonight- they all started against Newport. Not sure Lowe will be keen for Agard, Mayor or George Cooper to play any part- it's a pointless game for them to be risked in.
The 4 qualifying players last time, I think, were Burton, Wilson, Randell and Garrick- this time it could be the same with the possible exception of Gillesphey for Wilson..
Whilst I would love us to put on another show and win handsomely tonight, I don't think anyone honestly thinks that our momentum will be affected by a loss in this competition..

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I would expect to see Craske, Wariuh and Massey again tonight- they all started against Newport. Not sure Lowe will be keen for Agard, Mayor or George Cooper to play any part- it's a pointless game for them to be risked in.
The 4 qualifying players last time, I think, were Burton, Wilson, Randell and Garrick- this time it could be the same with the possible exception of Gillesphey for Wilson..
Whilst I would love us to put on another show and win handsomely tonight, I don't think anyone honestly thinks that our momentum will be affected by a loss in this competition..

Sure I’ve seen Lowe mention that Mayor and George Cooper will be involved to get some minutes under their belts

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Pretty strong lineup

1634058228372.png

Attachments

• 1634058188665.png
    1634058188665.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 13
Jun 27, 2021
Very surprised about camara.. but like the mixture of youth and expierience players needing game time.