Support Oxford United’s new stadium for a better away day experience. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Support Oxford United’s new stadium for a better away day experience.

Yellow Ox

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 5, 2023
What a fantastic positive response!

Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the trouble to fill out the survey, much appreciated.👍

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Done...good luck....for this and next season.....always found your website a friendly place and the support from your supporters for young Jayden was exemplary.

Reactions: Yellow Ox
Done. This can only be beneficial for Oxford United. I was living in Oxford when they moved from their atmospheric ground in Headington to that white elephant in Blackbird Leys. Their build looks to be considered rather than one of those horrible soulless grounds such as the Ricoh Arena in Coventry (or whatever it's called these days) so I hope they get the go-ahead.

M

Reactions: Yellow Ox

Yellow Ox

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 5, 2023
Just giving this a bump as it is now one week until the Survey closes on 23 July. Thank you if you have already filled in the survey to help ensure Oxford United isn't homeless from 2026 and can instead offer a new ground which is easy to access via public transport, offers modern facilities, and will ensure a better atmosphere for both home and away fans. The survey and more information can still be found here: https://letstalk.oxfordshire.gov.uk/stadium-land-use-negotiations Thank you."

Yellow Ox

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 5, 2023
Just getting back in touch to say that Oxford United were successful in gaining approval for land to be leased to the club for a new stadium before we become homeless in 2026. There will be further big battles to come once planning is submitted in the coming months - and I may be back to ask for some further support for the stadium plans at that point - but I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to support our club. The football community is a genuine community and your support for our club at its time of need is massively appreciated. Thank you once again and best of luck for the rest of this season.

Yellow Ox

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Jul 5, 2023
Hi. Getting back in touch as Oxford United now has a live planning application for our newly proposed stadium - as detailed here: https://oufcstadium.co.uk/oxford-uniteds-new-stadium-planning-application-validated/

There is now a short window of time for the public to respond local Council on the planning application, so if anyone would be happy to fill in a very short form over the next couple of weeks before the public consultation closes, that would be massively appreciated. The link to submit your view on the planning application can be found here: https://planningregister.cherwell.gov.uk/Planning/Comment/24/00539/F

As I've previously posted, if we were to move to this new Triangle site, away fans would benefit from improved public transport routes (including a Train Station on the doorstep of the new ground), vastly better facilities for visitors, and a significantly improved atmosphere compared to our current, soulless Kassam stadium. Thank you in advance to anyone who can spend a few minutes helping a fellow member of the football community from becoming homeless in two years.

I see Argyle are playing at Blackburn today, so good luck and for the rest of the season and safe travels for all those making the long journey today.