Super Cup N.I. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Super Cup N.I.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
17:00Co Tyrone 0 v 1 Plymouth Argyle FT

Joe Hatch powers the Greens in front with a header

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy S
Sep 24, 2018
Good start. Anyone going to be at the appropriately named Greenisland Football Club for the next game at at 17.00 today?

robbieB

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Sep 6, 2011
Hopefully going to the match - depends on the trains!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Co Londonderry 2 v 1 Plymouth Argyle

Plymouth Argyle 0 v 1 Vendee

Friday game Plymouth Argyle v San Francisco Glens

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
On another note, I see there is a Girls team from Ottawa playing, i hope they enjoyed their trip but they have been totally outclassed, outscored 29-0 in 3 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidDally
Dec 29, 2011
I saw the first 2 games over in Northern Ireland and to be honest was expecting a lot more from Freddie Issaka.He had a reasonable game against Co Tyrone, but the following game against the Mexican team which we lost 4.0 he didn't show anything .Didn't seem to want the ball or be able to beat his man on the rare occasions he did get the ball, against a technically very good side.Also couldn't get my head round Kieran Edworthy playing as a lone striker up front. what with his father being a marauding full back..Just an image I have conjured up in my head .Look out for Caleb Roberts.He never stopped trying in the 2 games I saw
Northern Ireland great country to visit as the people are so hospitable

Reactions: Flagman

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu