Sturrock 2000-2004 A pictorial handbook by Russell Moore | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sturrock 2000-2004 A pictorial handbook by Russell Moore

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
To my amazement I actually won the draw for Russell Moore's book! Picked it up from IJN this morning and have been flicking through it since...absolutely fantastic celebration of a great period in Argyle's history. I remember this period clearly and I'm a Gunner! I recall Argyle stringing together some great seasons, but the thing that really stuck in my mind at the time was the passionate support...I love Arsenal but the support could be pretty lukewarm. It's great to be part of that now. Anyway, BUY THIS BOOK! Christmas is coming and this book is an anorak's dream. I'm sure IJN will jump on this and let you know where copies can be purchased.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cheers Paul it was good to meet you.

The book is an extravaganza of colour and facts. Russell has done it again.

Suggest you order now as it is bound to sell out as all the others have, and he hasn't a habit of reproducing any 2nd editions.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
How come us Argyle fans have to listen to a gooner with his free Argyle book. 😡😡😡

Apr 3, 2006
Plymouth
I'm attending an event at the GT's with Russell and Paul Sturrock on Saturday evening, does anyone know if copies of the book will be available to buy then? Thanks

Sep 22, 2020
WHAT A GREAT EVENING. Paul Sturrock is every bit the international player and absolutely an Argyle Legend and what a great performance he gave. Good to see Romain Larrieu and other players there too. Another top evening in the GT suite, a PAHA display too. Well done Gary!

Feb 22, 2021
Hi,I ordered the Paul Sturrock book several weeks ago but have not received it even though payment has left my PayPal account ,anyone have any Ideas

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yes Brian, as stated at the time, the books will be posted after the official launch.

So the books have started going out today, the 11th October. (y)

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Brilliant book, sifting thru, it was delivered to me yesterday. A must for any Argyle fan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This one like the rest will sell out before Christmas.

Don't dally or you'll miss out.

Oct 31, 2015
Met the great man on Saturday. Still a gentleman. Good times during tenure 1

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
Russell has produced over 400 pages that faithfully and meticulously records one of the best periods in the Club's history. More importantly he captures the essence that made Paul Sturrock so successful - " Blood and snot - that is what I am looking for" and the rigours of "Shape and organisation" are consistent themes that underpinned the great man's success. Matches are beautifully depicted and illustrated with the best of Dave Rowntree's pictures. It brings back all the fantastic memories and is a must purchase for all Argyle fans who shared in that unparalleled success.