• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Stop dying! Just effing stop it!!!

Pogleswoody

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
Pun Master
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":3s8ol9c4 said:
Light four candles for Ronnie tonight.

Play a Tears for Fears album for him? Songs from the Big Chair.

Very funny man and seemed a nice man, though I never met him. RIP.

Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The football world has also lost a couple in the last two days. John King (77), who was a long serving player and manager of Tranmere Rovers, passed away yesterday and today saw Ian Britton (Chelsea, Blackpool & Burnley) lose his battle with cancer aged 61.

cheshiregreen

NHS Cake Donor
Foodbank Donor
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Lundan Cabbie":3ep057t8 said:
PL2 3DQ":3ep057t8 said:
RIP Ronnie Corbett. Showbiz legend. The Two Ronnies was a great and clever tv show.

He was the first famous person I ever saw in public when he was a regular at Selhurst Park when I first stared going back in the 60s. RIP Ronnie

Hey Cabbie,

Did you see what Pardew said? We've lost one of our smallest fans today - Ronnie would appreciate that one. :)

Feb 18, 2016
cheshiregreen":1mtfzpmr said:
Lundan Cabbie":1mtfzpmr said:
PL2 3DQ":1mtfzpmr said:
RIP Ronnie Corbett. Showbiz legend. The Two Ronnies was a great and clever tv show.

He was the first famous person I ever saw in public when he was a regular at Selhurst Park when I first stared going back in the 60s. RIP Ronnie

Hey Cabbie,

Did you see what Pardew said? We've lost one of our smallest fans today - Ronnie would appreciate that one. :)

A brilliant little quip from Pardew. I'm sure Ronnie would've been smiling from on low. RIP

A

andyr1963

Mr Nice.

If you haven't read it or maybe even heard of it. Get it. Absolute madness, and true. :shock:

RIP True rebel

Sep 30, 2004
Blakes7,low budget sci-fi hocus pocus in the style of the early Doctor Who episodes and Quartermass,and an old school series logo.I loved it.

Ponty

Administrator
Staff member
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Pasoti Donor
NHS Cake Donor
T.O Support
Foodbank Donor
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Very funny lady.

Sad loss at a young age.

Not Prince - absolutely awful news. One of the finest musicians & writers ever to walk the planet.
This year is tragic, this death is the hardest one to swallow so far.

The reaper is starting to take the p**s !!!!!!!!!