Stick or Twist

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
With games coming thick and fast and with the team playing so well on Saturday do we name an unchanged 11 and think about changing for next Saturday or do we keep things fresh with a few changes for tonight?

Not 100% sure myself. On balance I'd keep the same 11 tonight, maybe making subs earlier and then review performances for next Saturday.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
I think a few players will tire late on due to Saturday’s efforts. Same 11 to start then bring on the Dutch lad for Wilson as he has played a lot of football. Plus I think Charlton may have some pace up top.Swap in Butcher for a tiring centre midfielder. Get Ennis, Whittaker and Jephcott 30 mins each as I think fresh legs will be needed. Also think Jephers has a point to proof and is going to come of the bench and score.

Jul 12, 2016
Twist.Away from home,different opponents and no doubt tired players after Saturday.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
With games coming thick and fast and with the team playing so well on Saturday do we name an unchanged 11 and think about changing for next Saturday or do we keep things fresh with a few changes for tonight?

Not 100% sure myself. On balance I'd keep the same 11 tonight, maybe making subs earlier and then review performances for next Saturday.

That's pretty much how I see it too.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Remember that Charlton travelled to Sheffield on Saturday, played, and lost.

Hopefully, they too will be a tad knackered.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
They have a new manager- hopefully tonight they will not click

Schuey will not allow the boys to be complacent - i expect full throttle from minute 1

I Was There

♣️ North Devon Greens
Feb 2, 2022
Providing there are no niggling/minor injuries I’d go with the old maxim of not changing a winning team.
Maybe make more use of the subs than on Saturday

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
They have a new manager- hopefully tonight they will not click

Schuey will not allow the boys to be complacent - i expect full throttle from minute 1
Doh 🙄

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Remember that Charlton travelled to Sheffield on Saturday, played, and lost.

Hopefully, they too will be a tad knackered.
Or maybe not!