Steven Schumacher aiming for three more new signings

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
More. From what I remember we got in and out very fast.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Things were a bit different then though. We needed a whole new defence for starters. We can be a bit pickier this time!
There is that yea, althugh the season starts a little earlier this year and the players will need some time to 'bed in'.

I hope we are not having trouble like the old days in attracting our top targets.

Jul 6, 2011
If we are to improve, then we must plan ahead.

In order to get to the Championship, we will have to have some Championship quality players, and then improve as we go along in order to stay there.

I'm not sure that Law can hold down a spot in the division that we are in, let alone expect him to suddenly be Championship material when we get there!
Law seems pretty good at scoring against championship teams.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Two that see their standard a league (or two) below Argyle?
Yes, think we can do better. Both were the 'target man' type that a lot of us crave, but both signings could also have had a bit of the Frank Nouble's about them.
If we're not going for a 'big number 9' can I be greedy and have Will Grigg and Jordon Garrick please? That would potentially give us 6 striking options, with Miller, and good cover at RWB in Garrick.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Steven Schumacher is hoping Plymouth Argyle will have two new recruits by the time they play Bristol City in a pre-season game at Home Park on Saturday