Steven Schumacher aiming for three more new signings | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Steven Schumacher aiming for three more new signings

Sep 6, 2006
Your assumptions might not be entirely correct. How do you know that Shuey didn’t want a pacey player as his main priority and that Georgie Kelly was 2nd or 3rd choice option perhaps? Maybe Shuey didn’t try that hard to sign Kelly hence him going to Rotherham instead.

Difference last time is we already had 4 strikers on the books which included Garrick who’s not the slower physical type. Kelly would have been the 5th striker so it made a little more sense to have a different type of striker. This time we’ll only have 4 strikers.
How do you know we'll only have 4 strikers?
You are making up a narrative to try and fit your own erroneous view. It's nonsense saying he didn't try that hard.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
New Twitter account?

There's a new Twitter transfer rumour account saying the same thing.

Bali Mumba would be the kind of signing . we would make - played at many of the younger age groups at international level so Dewsnip would be well aware of him. He can play LB as well so gives us extra cover there if say Ryan Law has gone out on loan somewhere. Think this rumour might have legs.

Reactions: Frank the Phone

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
How do you know we'll only have 4 strikers?
You are making up a narrative to try and fit your own erroneous view. It's nonsense saying he didn't try that hard.

Erroneous view? No it’s just my view.

Shuey has said we play with 2 up front so need 4 strikers so need another forward in addition to the 3 we’ve already got. I’m not making anything up, so not sure what you mean??

You think Shuey wants a physical type striker which you want to see as well. I think he wants and we need a pacey forward. We see things differently.. isn’t that the point of an opinions forum? I respect that you’ve a different view from me.

Apr 1, 2009
Erroneous view? No it’s just my view.

Shuey has said we play with 2 up front so need 4 strikers so need another forward in addition to the 3 we’ve already got. I’m not making anything up, so not sure what you mean??

You think Shuey wants a physical type striker which you want to see as well. I think he wants and we need a pacey forward. We see things differently.. isn’t that the point of an opinions forum? I respect that you’ve a different view from me.
We need, at the very least 4 strikers plus someone else who has the capacity to do a job up front. We don't currently have someone of that nature.

We need 2 to start, at least 2 for the bench, and one spare. At present we have 3, one of whom is prone to significant injuries.

Jul 6, 2011
I'm not too sure if Argyle haven't outgrown him. Will he be good enough for Championship football? A season away from Home Park with another club may be the making of him, he hasn't exactly been a regular for us has he? A make or break season for him I expect.
Have I missed something, are argyle now a championship team...🤯??

Jul 12, 2016
  • Haha
Reactions: Jenko14

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Thought we would have heard about the one that’s all but done by now

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
And strange that he hasn’t been invited to the Spanish training camp.

Maybe he has, don’t forget we run pretty much a tight ship these days

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Pogles, if Bali Mumba signs for us, you are banned from saying Bali, Hi!