Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Neilio":2jvawuq1 said:
He'll be gone before August is out. Watch this space....

There is always at least one miserable git who is prepared to put the damper on things. Nothing personal. :mrgreen: :stout:

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
No worries mate, I'm far too positive half the time, so could never be accused of being miserable....

I just believe that he's signed a contract which in turn means we'll be able to get a decent fee for him before the deadline in August.

I'm delighted he's signed, but that's my take on it :)

A

Argyle1886

matteh.":2ytp6j6j said:
Neilio":2ytp6j6j said:
No worries mate, I'm far too positive half the time, so could never be accused of being miserable....

I just believe that he's signed a contract which in turn means we'll be able to get a decent fee for him before the deadline in August.

I can't see why people would pay for him when if they had worked harder, they could've had him for free a few weeks ago.
:iagree:

IF a club really did want him that badly they would have swooped for him as soon as his contract expired.

Mar 23, 2008
Which was my point. I have to say im amazed a league 1 or championship club have not seriously been in for him. Very good defender, relatively young and free! Good for us though.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Neilio":cz939ap2 said:

More likely in the January window so the club can get a fee! It would be a no-brainer for both sides.