Stephane Zubar.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stephane Zubar..

M

MylesPAFC

Is he actually contracted to the club or in the same situation as the other new guys.

Can a club come in and sign him without paying us a fee?

A

Argyle1886

MylesPAFC":2xykrr9p said:
Is he actually contracted to the club or in the same situation as the other new guys.

Can a club come in and sign him without paying us a fee?

Same situation as with the other guys. Has 'agreed' to sign a contract but hasn't actually put pen to paper yet and cannot do so until we're out of Administration.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Neilio":2xv1ulvz said:
He'll be gone before August is out. Watch this space....

I ain't watching this space till august, it'll be well boring.

What substance have you got?

Mar 23, 2008
Delighted hes back. Can we really call him loyal though? It seemed fairly obvious at the end of last season for pastures new. It would appear no other decent offers came in so back he came. Im sure if a decent championship or league 1 club have offered him a contract he wouldnt be here. Great player and pleased hes with us whatever the situation.

Aug 8, 2006
I would like to think we stuck by him for months waiting for clearance, now he will stick by us for a year in our time of need

A

Argyle1886

Deacster":3e5orfi8 said:
Delighted hes back. Can we really call him loyal though? It seemed fairly obvious at the end of last season for pastures new. It would appear no other decent offers came in so back he came. Im sure if a decent championship or league 1 club have offered him a contract he wouldnt be here. Great player and pleased hes with us whatever the situation.

Championship: Doncaster Rovers; Millwall?

League One: Preston; Charlton? (there's a few more in League One that were after him although I can't remember the clubs off the top of my head).

Aug 7, 2010
He messaged me on FB saying he would like to be an Argyle captain one day, AND changed his location to Plymouth again

A

Argyle1886

Compton Green":icdd9hwf said:
He messaged me on FB saying he would like to be an Argyle captain one day, AND changed his location to Plymouth again

Can you please paste his exact words? If not, I'll give him a buzz on FB :-D

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Really quite odd, I can't fathom it, he needs a brain transplant surely he could double his wages in the CCC or earn a better wedge than at Argyle even at a middle of the road League 1 club, plus he gets to play at a higher level.

Perhaps he just loves the Plymouth girls :)

A

Argyle1886

Pafcintheplace":15nfvktn said:
Really quite odd, I can't fathom it, he needs a brain transplant surely he could double his wages in the CCC or earn a better wedge than at Argyle even at a middle of the road League 1 club, plus he gets to play at a higher level.

Money isn't everything in the game...

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Argyle1886":16c3u6m5 said:
Pafcintheplace":16c3u6m5 said:

Money isn't everything in the game...

Where have you been for the last 6 months? :lol: