(Can we have) Stadium expansion? | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

(Can we have) Stadium expansion?

Dec 16, 2004
Spot on. Mind you the way the club is going at the moment several of us oldies are not likely to be ST holders for much longer.

Bring back jumpers for goalposts and the pink football paper.

I am probably your age, if not older, and I am more than happy with the current regime and enjoy Argyle more than ever. So you don't speak for "us oldies". So miserable!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Let’s just choose to ignore one another. I have no interest in your views and I am sure the feeling is mutual.
You really are a charmer when your opinion isn't shared by others Oldage. The stupid thing is you will find I agree with the majority of your views if you took the time to check rather than randomly fling accusations around. I am interested in your opinions so the feeling isn't mutual. Unfortunately you seem unable to see others' points of view and have firmly entrenched opinions and often hark back to a bygone age and seem incapable of moving with the times and appreciating the game and match day experience has changed a lot since the 1960s.

Jul 12, 2016

I am probably your age, if not older, and I am more than happy with the current regime and enjoy Argyle more than ever. So you don't speak for "us oldies". So miserable!
I said several oldies not all so why get your long johns in a twist.! I assume you live fairly close to HP so you would not be affected as some others are.

Jul 12, 2016
You really are a charmer when your opinion isn't shared by others Oldage. The stupid thing is you will find I agree with the majority of your views if you took the time to check rather than randomly fling accusations around. I am interested in your opinions so the feeling isn't mutual. Unfortunately you seem unable to see others' points of view and have firmly entrenched opinions and often hark back to a bygone age and seem incapable of moving with the times and appreciating the game and match day experience has changed a lot since the 1960s.
I repeat just ignore my posts. Simple.

Dec 16, 2004
I said several oldies not all so why get your long johns in a twist.! I assume you live fairly close to HP so you would not be affected as some others are.

I live 52 miles from Home Park!!

You know what happens when you assume.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
They will get over it one day I'm sure, bit of therapy and years of counselling and one would hope it wouldn't be the end of the world !! Get a grip !
Absolutely, Pointblank!

I am one of the Upper Mayflower contingent who has been sitting there for 'donkeys' years' and have, coincidentally, just celebrated my 70th birthday.

I am sure that I speak for all my fellow 'old gits' when I say the time has really come for us all to be eradicated and subjected to a forced - but gentle - euthanasia programme. We could call it '(Richard) Logan's Run'. :ROFLMAO:

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
Absolutely, Pointblank!

I am one of the Upper Mayflower contingent who has been sitting there for 'donkeys' years' and have, coincidentally, just celebrated my 70th birthday.

I am sure that I speak for all my fellow 'old gits' when I say the time has really come for us all to be eradicated and subjected to a forced - but gentle - euthanasia programme. We could call it '(Richard) Logan's Run'. :ROFLMAO:
Just say no if you're offered membership to the 'Soylent Green' scheme...

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Not being rude but how do we know that? They went to Leeds, a club that has in excess of £100 mil infrastructure plans in place.

Only one went to Leeds (I think) and one of the brothers purchased a stake in another club.

I’m sure Simon said him and Argyle Green wanted different things money to be spent on

Dec 28, 2023

What on earth is old age going on about? " the direction the club is going"? I remember standing in Devonport end in the 60s - now seems a good footing to move on to me. Do you you think hanging should be brought back too?

Reactions: lyndhurst