Stoke Tickets Available 10am today from the club (edited) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke Tickets Available 10am today from the club (edited)

May 5, 2023
Hi, I have one spare adult ticket in block 41 lower for Saturday.

Must be able to pick up from Woolwell during the evening.

PM me if you want it. Face value.

sold-sign-sticker-stamp-vector-texture-154049307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2023
Stoke ticket available.
Can arrange delivery within Plymouth today if anyone wants it.

Block 40. Upper seats. Please message me.

Thanks.

Hank

Last edited by a moderator:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
The club are going to be selling some more from the ticket office at 10am if anyone else needs some.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
As in a 'couple' more or a new batch of a few hundred or something??
Not sure, it said a limited number of returns or something like that. Must be more than a couple though Iā€™d have thought for them to announce it.

Reactions: bodspafc
Mar 2, 2024
Getting very close to the wire now but in the unlikely event anyone finds themselves with two tickets but unable to go, I'd be very interested for me and my son. We're Evergreen so didn't get the opportunity to buy first time round and not eligible for the tix on sale at club today.

Jersey Green

šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Apr 7, 2019
Long shot but if anyone is going tomorrow with a spare, my son is desperate to go and can collect outside the ground .

May 9, 2023
Bere Alston
If anybody can help I would very much appreciate it looking for two tickets for tomorrows game for myself and my daughter.
Can meet up tonight for payment last chance if any body cannot make it please message me or text on 07730793292.
Many thanks

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
If anybody can help I would very much appreciate it looking for two tickets for tomorrows game for myself and my daughter.
Can meet up tonight for payment last chance if any body cannot make it please message me or text on 07730793292.
Many thanks

Merged.

Apr 18, 2024
Similar to many others but after 1 adult ticket. If anyone is unable to go last minute I can meet at the ground

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
Is there not pay on the day in the Stoke ends? Iā€™ve heard there are a lot of argyle fans going in the home end, not sure how true that is. As long as you donā€™t take the mick Iā€™d be doing that.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Is there not pay on the day in the Stoke ends? Iā€™ve heard there are a lot of argyle fans going in the home end, not sure how true that is. As long as you donā€™t take the mick Iā€™d be doing that.
Not sure but you need a Stoke post code (although no ticket history needed) to purchase a ticket online.