Sonny Bradley | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I read this morning that Sonny got sent off for Derby around the 90th minute of Saturday's game for a head butt. For a man with prodigious heading ability it would appear to have been deliberate. To his credit he did not disgrace himself in similar fashion at Argyle. Perhaps the assaulted opposition player on Saturday succeeded in winding him up all the game. He will be missed in derby's promotion push.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
I read this morning that Sonny got sent off for Derby around the 90th minute of Saturday's game for a head butt. For a man with prodigious heading ability it would appear to have been deliberate. To his credit he did not disgrace himself in similar fashion at Argyle. Perhaps the assaulted opposition player on Saturday succeeded in winding him up all the game. He will be missed in derby's promotion push.
i've read a few derby fans on X who are not very happy with manager paul warne.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Is it right that Derby have three ex-Argyle captains in their squad at the moment? Bradley, Conor Hourihane and Curtis Nelson. I can't remember if Bradley was ever the permanent captain but I'm sure he would have worn the armband.

Nov 18, 2011
Is it right that Derby have three ex-Argyle captains in their squad at the moment? Bradley, Conor Hourihane and Curtis Nelson. I can't remember if Bradley was ever the permanent captain but I'm sure he would have worn the armband.
Not sure TBH as McCormick and Sawyer were both regulars when Bradley was at the club but he was certainly one of the leaders