Solskjær to be sacked by Man Utd. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Solskjær to be sacked by Man Utd.

Nov 18, 2015

I’m sure we’re all worried about Ryan Lowe being favourite for the job.

Reactions: smudja

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Just been sacked.

Sep 25, 2010
Yep, ever since the old guy joined the club, they have gone downhill, and it has caused Solskjaer to be sacked.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Yep, ever since the old guy joined the club, they have gone downhill, and it has caused Solskjaer to be sacked.

How’s it all Ronaldo’s fault? It’s clear you don’t like the bloke, but harsh to basically blame him and him only him. Shaw and Maguire ain’t been playing well like they did last season, Pogba ain’t been playing well. But yeah let’s blame Ronaldo 🙄

Sep 25, 2010
How’s it all Ronaldo’s fault? It’s clear you don’t like the bloke, but harsh to basically blame him and him only him. Shaw and Maguire ain’t been playing well like they did last season, Pogba ain’t been playing well. But yeah let’s blame Ronaldo 🙄
Glad you asked.

Yes,I blame the old guy, because he has come in, and disrupted the dressing room.

He has only joined, to up his pension pot, and be gone next summer, to America, for even more money. Players like Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho, and Lingard, can’t get proper game time .

The board, insisted they get him, to appease the fans, who were very, very upset , by the way they handled the European super league, (don’t forget they were one of the main drivers, of that farce). It’s all gone ‘pear shaped’, for the , thankfully.

Reactions: Knibbsworth

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I’ve had you all wrong Marv. You are a United fan aren’t you? There really is no other reason for your weird views on this situation. You loved Ronnie the 🐐 more than I do and then he left us and you never got over it.

I’m sure Ole was cursing Ronaldo scoring those 2 goals against Atalanta away and the winner at home. Also, I bet he couldn’t be any more annoyed at him for the last minute winner against Villarreal. He’d have been livid I’m sure.

You’ve been told about America and their wage caps before, so don’t worry about that. He won’t break your heart again.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Glad you asked.

Yes,I blame the old guy, because he has come in, and disrupted the dressing room.

He has only joined, to up his pension pot, and be gone next summer, to America, for even more money. Players like Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho, and Lingard, can’t get proper game time .

The board, insisted they get him, to appease the fans, who were very, very upset , by the way they handled the European super league, (don’t forget they were one of the main drivers, of that farce). It’s all gone ‘pear shaped’, for the , thankfully.

Well Rashford has been injured, Lingard didn’t get game time last season. They haven’t got a clue where to play Sancho and like I’ve said before Lingard and Sancho plays different position then Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo has like you claim disrupted the dressing room, how come players have been singing his praises?

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Just imagine if they’d not parted with David Moyes so hastily. Was doing better when fired than all his successors imo, and his achievements at West Ham have been superb.
This.

Moyes was never given time, and it was largely due to the arrogance of United fans believing they were basically entitled to win trophies season after season. As soon as it looked like Moyes would need a bit of time to implement his ways and his plan, toys were thrown out of the pram and he was a dead man walking.

I have to say I've watched in quiet satisfaction over the past few seasons as United have continued to remain rudderless and largely fruitless in terms of success.

If I were a United fan, my top choice now would be Pochettino. And I'd be happy to hire an interim manager until the end of the season when he would more likely be available.

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum