Sniping

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Sniping, what is it with fans and not just Argyle fans?
We had an excellent start to the season and all was wonderful in the world of Argyle.....
Then, all of a sudden BANG we lose three on the spin.
Now, to realists these results were expected, but sadly not everyone on here is a realist.
You only have to look at the gloating people were doing just because we were so long undefeated, but now?
Well the true colours of fans shows its ugly head!
I know this is an opinion and discussion board but why now does it matter if broom or mayor is better?
It didn't really matter two weeks back!
The strikers are crap they shout, really?
Hardie in double figures is suddenly crap?
So much wasted energy on a board going over the same tripe each time we lose, we are bound to lose games, we aren't Liverpool or Manchester City.
Lowe was a genius with great signings two weeks back, now he isn't fit for purpose either, what's next, Hallett isn't backing us properly?
Have a word with yourselves, what's sniping going to achieve, and what affect could this have on our players if/when they read this board?

Jan 20, 2004
All players are advised not to read message boards even when they are winning games and playing well.

May 16, 2016
I used the term in another thread for someone that obsesses on individuals. Usually has a Target and fixates on them each season.

Prior to our defeat at Charlton, I jokingly said how Pasoti could go into full on imminent relegation mode if we lost. Didn't expect two more defeats after that but needless to say the meltdowns begin and the shadow inhabitants emerge. Funny people are Argyle fans.

Mar 23, 2013
Sniping, what is it with fans and not just Argyle fans?
We had an excellent start to the season and all was wonderful in the world of Argyle.....
Then, all of a sudden BANG we lose three on the spin.
Now, to realists these results were expected, but sadly not everyone on here is a realist.
You only have to look at the gloating people were doing just because we were so long undefeated, but now?
Well the true colours of fans shows its ugly head!
I know this is an opinion and discussion board but why now does it matter if broom or mayor is better?
It didn't really matter two weeks back!
The strikers are crap they shout, really?
Hardie in double figures is suddenly crap?
So much wasted energy on a board going over the same tripe each time we lose, we are bound to lose games, we aren't Liverpool or Manchester City.
Lowe was a genius with great signings two weeks back, now he isn't fit for purpose either, what's next, Hallett isn't backing us properly?
Have a word with yourselves, what's sniping going to achieve, and what affect could this have on our players if/when they read this board?
It’s a discussion board...we pay good money ...we’re entitled to talk about it.....it’s no big deal moaning...we’re English....I don’t get your point.

Reactions: Mark Pedlar

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
It’s a discussion board...we pay good money ...we’re entitled to talk about it.....it’s no big deal moaning...we’re English....I don’t get your point.
What money do you pay to use these discussion boards then?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
of course you dont, youre too busy moaning