Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
These games could be switched from Wembley to Budapest where Covid rules are more relaxed.

Also plans being discussed, thousands of VIPs, including senior UEFA and FIFA officials, politicians, sponsors and broadcasters could be allowed into England without having to quarantine. UEFA is also demanding that fans of participating teams be allowed to attend the London matches without quarantining

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There's talk of a 24 hour bubble where everyone arrives straight from the airport to hotels and Wembley stadium and then home again.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PL2 3DQ":m4u9k2i1 said:
There's talk of a 24 hour bubble where everyone arrives straight from the airport to hotels and Wembley stadium and then home again.

So are they in talks with the virus stressing that if it makes any of those people ill then it is a very naughty virus?? :crazy:

Jan 20, 2004
Pogleswoody":15rtbgen said:
PL2 3DQ":15rtbgen said:

So are they in talks with the virus stressing that if it makes any of those people ill then it is a very naughty virus?? :crazy:

I think he means one of those bubbles you climb into and roll it yourself from the airport to the stadium, like a Covid free shuttle, although it'll take more than 24 hrs to get all the officials there and back if they use only one bubble. :doh:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
VIPS for the semis and the final will not have to stick to the quarantine rule, but will have a strict code of conduct and you can expect that to include daily testing, stayingin designated hotels, use of designated private transport and compliance with all other Covid restrictions, including social distancing, face coverings, and test, trace and isolation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... final.html

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyleloyal87":2c0l5r9a said:
VIPS for the semis and the final will not have to stick to the quarantine rule, but will have a strict code of conduct and you can expect that to include daily testing, stayingin designated hotels, use of designated private transport and compliance with all other Covid restrictions, including social distancing, face coverings, and test, trace and isolation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... final.html

Yep, all the things that Billy Gilmour did?? :think:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Yes. I heard that. My daughter stitched me up big time. I asked how they were expecting to sort that out. She said “Vick’s vapour rub, apparently”.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The bad news is that England v Denmark is on ITV.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":2j151m3o said:
The bad news is that England v Denmark is on ITV.

Most of the 'experts' but not the commentators are better than BBC imo such as the Chelsea womens manager, Gary Neville, even Keane.