Season Ticket Waiting List | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket Waiting List

Apr 24, 2013
It might also be that people that live a long way from home park can only make saturdays.

SurreyJanner

⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2015
Also some may not be keen on the uncovered lower Mayflower or put off by the persistent standing at the Devonport end
persistent standing in Devonport End is pretty much limited to block 3. My season ticket is in block 2 and I'd love to stand all game, but no way I'd get away with that.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Back to having a season ticket after a few seasons of not (family time was essential) now the kids and I are all sorted in the wet seats 🤦‍♂️😍

Bickleistheking

⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
May 4, 2023
Member of my family has just recieved an invite to get a season ticket. Their number was 261.

Hores Everywhere

⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Bump. Anybody else above 261 received invites yet?

I'm hoping at some point the club will give an indication as to where the probable WL cut off point will be so as some of us with still a way to go can stop checking their emails every few hours 😞

May 16, 2016
The waiting list v maximum number of STs' the Club allot is quite a healthy ratio and must bode well for at least the season ahead.

I wonder how that compares to other Clubs in this league ?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Amii Kearly Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pompey have a cap of 15000 ST. After the renewal cut off they had 300 taken off their waiting list.

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
The waiting list v maximum number of STs' the Club allot is quite a healthy ratio and must bode well for at least the season ahead.

I wonder how that compares to other Clubs in this league ?
What do you imagine that ratio to be, Guiri?? Or is that info in the public domain? My (very rough) guess is around
1000 : 12000, but I could be way out!!

Argyleloyal

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚽️ Gyabi Sponsor ⚽️
Amii Kearly Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 25, 2016
Think I was 403 and I got offered one today. Will have to accept as wazza is taking the greens to the promised land.

Either they have upped the season ticket capacity or loads have refused the offer

Reactions: oldage
Feb 22, 2021
I think I was no. 3000 and something on the list but can't recall where I got that number from. Is there a way of finding out my current position?