Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

Apr 26, 2016
Apols if covered already but does anyone know please if the club will be doing the six game flexi tickets again and if so when they will be available?

Really enjoyed using that in the season just gone.

Thanks

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Apols if covered already but does anyone know please if the club will be doing the six game flexi tickets again and if so when they will be available?

Really enjoyed using that in the season just gone.

Thanks
They announced that in July last year

Reactions: Roots To The 92

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Any latest figures on sales?

No but club said yesterday there’s no sign of sales slowing down plus blocks 2-6 are either sold out completely, or held for existing season ticket holders to claim. The same is also true for the upper Mayflower Grandstand.

Reactions: Pilgrim
Nov 6, 2011
No but club said yesterday there’s no sign of sales slowing down plus blocks 2-6 are either sold out completely, or held for existing season ticket holders to claim. The same is also true for the upper Mayflower Grandstand.
Could be on for 10k sold then? Or is that unrealistic?...

Oct 19, 2021
It’s pretty impressive that blocks 2-6 will likely be 100% season ticket holders next season. And there is limited availability in parts of the Lyndhurst too. Anyone know how many season tickets we sold in the first Championship season?

Reactions: Pilgrim

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
There will be a number of existing season ticket holders that may either not renew or like me have moved to a different seat, these reserved seats will become available soon. Be interesting to see what the % allocated situation is then.

Reactions: Graham Green

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
It’s pretty impressive that blocks 2-6 will likely be 100% season ticket holders next season. And there is limited availability in parts of the Lyndhurst too. Anyone know how many season tickets we sold in the first Championship season?
Around about 12,000 if I remember correctly

Reactions: Sherford Green

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think it was close to 10,000. I think we might be looking at 8,000 this season, with a bit of luck even more.