Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I just hope all the gumph that’s currently taking up space under the Lyndhurst /BPE corner, is relocated and the area returned to concourse. Build a movable fence, which can be placed between different blocks, depending on what the visiting allocation is, and remover the need for the 500 seat segregation…. That’s absolutely nauseating to look at when there are people who wanted tickets.

also, slightly different note. Does anyone know the purpose of the 2 or 3 rows that are covered off at the front of the corner down there?
It might not be just as easy as movable gates below decks. Location of facilities, particularly toilets will be a factor. I haven’t been in the away end for over ten years and can’t remember where on the concourse the ladies and gents are situated.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lovely food outside the ground, haven’t seen that outside the Lyndhurst, haven’t seen any improvement inside either, even if you’ve got the time to queue to have a look at the offering.
Are you talking about Argyle?
Obviously the big screen in the zoo corner isn’t meant for my block’s viewing pleasure.
Let's face it Clive, if they served caviar on silver rimmed serving plates, you'd still say that the 'old days' were better.

Mar 7, 2009
It might not be just as easy as movable gates below decks. Location of facilities, particularly toilets will be a factor. I haven’t been in the away end for over ten years and can’t remember where on the concourse the ladies and gents are situated.
I get that, but originally the stadium was built as pure concourse, and we we’re able to use all but a few columns of seats (look at the QPR 2004 match for a good example)

mot would take work to revert it, and also more work to relocate the facilities that are there now, but it can be done, because it was originally. The concourse was completely walkable from the Lyndhurst right through to the BPE, and there were gates underneath which could be shut in whatever configuration was needed for the level of visiting support.
I’m also talking about fencing in the seating area, not underneath the stand. Plenty of clubs have this and just would remove the need for 500 seats under a net.
Of course I’m spending someone else’s money here, and it would cost a fair packet to put back ‘as was’… but the sight of all
those empty seats, is a real sad one.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Does anyone have any idea what ‘off season’ revenues the club are anticipating?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
2 million after vat on season ticket sales. Distribution of play off monies and annual payments from various bodies. Clubs don't go bust in the summer.
I can't see us shifting c10,000 season tickets.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
2 million after vat on season ticket sales. Distribution of play off monies and annual payments from various bodies. Clubs don't go bust in the summer.
I was referring to the corporate facilities. This is probably the full scale availability of that ‘non match day revenue’ stream post Covid.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The corporate is virtually sold out. So massive revenue will be coming from that.

The cheapest corporate is about £1k with no concessions and the dearest is over £2700, so that’s where the big money comes in.

Just think, say there’s (guess) 80 Diamond Memberships sold, that would mean £220k just on that alone. 😳

That was always their aim and it seems to be working.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
If the corporate is sold out, then is that an argument for filling the Grandstand/Devonport corner with hospitality seats? I like the Burnley corners here (this is for disabled fans but presumably the building would be similar)…

940E751B-4606-4623-9BF9-4A13D209ECC8.jpeg

And one of the tiers on it could house the match control people, and would be perfect place for TV studio also.

Jan 6, 2004
The corporate is virtually sold out. So massive revenue will be coming from that.

The cheapest corporate is about £1k with no concessions and the dearest is over £2700, so that’s where the big money comes in.

Just think, say there’s (guess) 80 Diamond Memberships sold, that would mean £220k just on that alone. 😳

That was always their aim and it seems to be working.

Is Diamond the same as the Pioneers? What happened to them?